Chapter 7

Rainy

          The weekend ended just as quick as it started. It was currently Monday morning and I was listening to Jacob and Ryan arguing probably about something stupid and unimportant. I groaned knowing I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep with their constant bickering. I rolled out of my warm bed and went straight outside my room. "Why are you even up Ryan? You don't even go to high school anymore! Go to sleep!"I yelled out at Ryan grumpily.

"You woke up on the wrong side of bed."Jacob mentioned. I rolled my eyes at that comment and started going down the stairs past the living room and into the kitchen. Dad had been cooking scrambled eggs and bacon. Yum! My favorite besides pancakes of course. "Hey dad."I greeted him, still feeling sleepy. He looked up at me and gave me a sleepy grin. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be awake.

          I sat at the table and waited for breakfast to be ready. Soon Jacob came rolling down the stairs and into the kitchen. When we were all eating we sat in a comfortable silence, still trying to wake up. As soon as I finished my breakfast, I put my plate away and  I went up into my bedroom to get ready. I picked out a simple blue dress with a pair of white sneakers while putting my mess of a hair into a bun. Then, I went back downstairs to grab my belongings for school. "Jacob are you ready to go?"I asked. He nodded his head and got up to get his backpack.

           While saying a quick goodbye to dad, we walked to the car and got in. "Why do we even have to go to school on Monday's? It's so pointless!"I complained to Jacob. He shrugged and looked at me, "Well if you got up earlier you wouldn't be as grouchy." I looked at him in disbelief. "Excuse me! If you weren't so loud in the morning I wouldn't even be grouchy."I talked back to him. "It's that time of the month again right?" He smirked. "You are such an ass!" I screeched.

          When we got to school we both went our separate ways to each other's friends. I met up with Brooklyn and Rylan and we quickly started chatting about our mornings and what classes we had today. I was so not ready for this school day to begin.

          As the bell rang, we all walked into our first period and waited for the teacher to start. Let's just get this day over with and go home. To be honest, I feel like I haven't had any family time with everyone together. I hope we can all hangout tonight and just chill. I will always be a family girl. The girl who lost her mother and who has hot brothers. At least that's what half the school thinks.

          At least I have my two best friends. They get me through almost anything, along with my brothers. After a couple minutes of being in my own bubble the teacher finally showed up and we began our lesson.

          After school I started to walk home. When I got home I took off my backpack and went straight up to my bedroom to start on some homework. Everyone seemed to be gone. Dad was probably at work, Matt was at college and so was Ryan, and Jacob was at football practice. At least I can get my homework done with no distractions.

          After I finished my homework for the day. Matthew was just getting home. I hopped down the stairs to greet him. "Hey Matty!"I yelled. "Hey little one."He replied. "I am not little. You are just overly sized!"I talked back. "Whatever you say, little one."He smirked. "Remind me why I continue to love you."I murmured. He just laughed and walked away. Ugh, some brother I have.

Hope you enjoyed!

To be continued...