Chapter 24

Rainy

I woke up on on this stupid Monday with my alarm going off. I hate Mondays, whoever created Monday is really stupid.

I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready for school. I put on just a little bit of make up and put on black leggings, a black shirt, and an oversized jean jacket.

Once I was done getting ready for school I went downstairs into the kitchen to start making some breakfast, and of course getting some coffee

Suddenly all my brothers came into the kitchen and sat down at the dining nook.

"What are you all doing up?" I asked.

"No reason. Although there is someting we do need to discuss." Matt replied.

"Like what dear brother?" I asked suspiciously.

"The fact that you were making out with Shawn yesterday." Ryan blurted out.

"Oh come on guys. It's really not a big deal." I told them.

"It is a big deal Rainy. You're not ready for that." Ryan explained.

"You mean you're not ready for that. I'm 17 almost 18 and in a relationship. I'm old enough to understand what I can and can't do!" I yelled at them.

"Okay then if that's how you feel, why don't I just go up to dad and tell him what you were up to yesterday when he thought you guys were just going to a coffee shop." Ryan stood up and started to walk away.

I ran after him to try and stop him. "Ryan please don't! Please I'm begging you. He will never let me see him again if you tell him. I will never forgive you either." I begged of him to not say anything to dad.

We both stayed quiet for a moment and we all just stood in the kitchen looking at each other.

"Ryan I know you're still having trouble with me and Shawn together but I really like him. Like a lot. It would tear me apart if I couldn't see him again." I told Ryan.

He looked at me and sighed. "I know. It's just still weird to see you all grown up and with a boy. And the fact that the boy is my best friend makes this even weirder."

I went up to him and hugged him.

"I know, but think about it this way. At least you know him enough to where you can trust him. Wouldn't you rather me be with him instead of me with a random guy you don't know?" I said.

"I guess you have a point." he caved in and hugged me back.

"I love you Ryan." I told him.

"Love you too sis." he said back to me.

"Well what a great family bonding experience but it still dosen't fix the part where you kissed Shawn." Matt complained.

"Oh get over it. I'm old enough." I shrugged.

I went back to continue making my breakfast. I thought I would never say this but I'm excited to get out of this house and go to school. I hate when my brothers and I fight.

Once Jacob and I got to school we went our separate ways. I walked up to Brooklyn and Rylan like usual and Jacob walked over to his friends.

The bell rang just 10 minutes after I got here and so we were all off to first period.

As the last period of the day was coming to a close I got a text from Matt.

Hey just so you know I'm going out tonight with that girl again... from Matty

Well, at least he told me about it this time. I really hope she is a nice girl and not some snobby neighbor we have.

Okay thanks for telling me. Good luck! :) from Rainy

The bell finally rang and it was time to leave. I had to stay for Jacob to get done with football practice before I could even go home.

Once I got to the fields I sat near the coach and did my homework on the bench. All the boys were running around and practicing as soon as I started on my homework.

A few hours later after Jacob was done with practice we were able to go home.

"How was practice?" I asked Jacob.

"Miserable. Coach worked us way too hard today." he replied.

"You all probably deserved that haha." I commented.

He just rolled his eyes at my comment and we continued our way home.

As we got home I saw that dinner was already being set up at the dining table by dad.

"Hey guys how was school today?" dad asked us.

"It was boring as usual. What's for dinner?" I replied.

"Spaghetti, your favorite." dad said.

Boo ya! I love spaghetti. I went upstairs to my room and got changed into sweat pants and then went back downstairs to eat dinner.

Everyone was there except for Matt.

It was now 9:00 at night and I was getting sleepy. We were in the living room watching TV when Matt walked through the front door.

"Hey guys what's up?" Matt greeted us.

I just yawned while everyone started talking to each other. I was too tired to socialize. Do you feel me haha.

I slowly started to doze off when I felt a pair of arms lifting me up. I cracked my eyes open to find Matt taking me upstairs to my room.

I gave him a little smile and closed my eyes again. He put me on my bed and put the covers on me.

"Goodnight Rainy." Matt whispered to me.

"Goodnight Matty." I whispered back and then fell asleep.

Okay another chapter is done! yay :)