Chapter 14

Rainy

It was finally the day of the date and I couldn't be more nervous and excited. I don't really know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I don't know him. I've known him for like five years now becuase of him coming to our house to hang out with Ryan.

I finally had managed to get out of bed and get ready. I had decided to go casual for school today and just wore a white tee shirt and black skinny jeans. I went down the stairs and shoved my way to the kitchen. Craving a cup of coffee I started getting it ready and took an apple out of the fruit bowl. I was already ready for this school day to end.

Jacob had finally got up and ready. I was worried we were going to be late. We got in the car and he started driving. It sucks having to share a car with him. He never lets me drive it. "So what time will you be at Starbucks?" Jacob asks taking me away from my thoughts. "Well I think they're picking me up at like 5." I said confidenly.

He just nodded and we continued to drive to school in silence. Once we got there the bell had just rung and we walked straight to our classes. I walked into first hour and sat my Brooklyn and Rylan like usual.

It was finally the end of the day and luckily Jacob didn't have football practice today. We actually get to home like normal and I couldn't be any happier. Jacob pulled into the driveway and as I was getting out of the car he stopped me. "What are you doing?" I asked suprised by his sudden movements.

"Is there anything you want to tell me about tonight? You seem a little off, do you need me to drop you off?" Jacob questioned me. "No everything is fine. Why?" I asked suprisingly confident. "No reason. You know you can tell me anything. We are twins after all." he confirmed.

Here we go again. Another brother doing this. Is Ryan next? "I know. Will you all leave me alone. Nothing's going on. You all are making a big deal out of nothing!" I shouted getting annoyed. I know I'm lying but I already feel guilty about it and I'm starting to get frustrated with all my brothers asking all these questions.

I got out of the car before Jacob could get any other words in and I stompted into the house. I then proceeded to stomp my way up to my room and slammed my door just to annoy everyone. I know I'm being dramatic but they won't get off my case. Ugh this is so frustrating and complicated!

I sat down on my bed and pulled out all my homework and got started on all of it. Lots of math worksheets and english papers to work on. Once I was done I started to pick out what I was going to wear. I wore a cream colored dress that reached down to my shins and was covered in little sunflowers with some white converse.

 I wore a cream colored dress that reached down to my shins and was covered in little sunflowers with some white converse

I then put on a little bit of makeup. Nothing crazy. I didn't want to look too good "to go to Starbucks". But at the same time this date felt special and I wanted to look nicer then usual. I put on a tiny bit of concealor and some mascara and eyeliner on the waterline of my eye. Simple but cute.

As soon as 5:oo hit the clock there was a knock at the front door. Brooklyn and Rylan were there. "Hey boo, you look so freaking cute!" Rylan squealed. Ryan then came down and took a glance at me. "Why are you wearing a dress if you're just going to study?" he questioned me. "It's a comfy dress that's why." I replied sassily.

He looked at me once more and then walked away. "Alright let's go before I keep having to tell more lies." I wispered to the girls. We walked out the door and got into their car. The plan was simple for tonight. Shawn would picke me up from Brooklyn and Rylan's house and then at the end of the date he would drop me back off at their house.

"I feel so nervous. My brothers aren't making this any easier too. They keep pestering me about how I can tell them anything and that I could trust them. It's sweet and all but I know if I told them about what's really going on they wouldn't let me take a foot outside the door." I cried. "Hey don't let this ruin your night. You'll be okay. Our plan will work." Brooklyn calmed me down.

They were right. I need to calm down and try to enjoy the night. "Thanks you guys. I love you." I said to both of them. We then pulled into their driveway and I got out of the car. Shawn would be here in a couple of minutes and I couldn't be any happier. I just hope things go well tonight.

As soon as Brooklyn and Rylan went inside Shawn pulled in the driveway and got out of his car to greet me. "Hey you look beautiful." he said as he gave me a small hug. "Thanks. You look nice too." I blushed. He then opened the door and I stepped in his car. His car was a classic and was his fathers before he took it. It was my favorite kind of car too. A 1969 Poniac GTO in a scarlett red color.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." he replied. "Oh come on! I hate surprises." I complained. "I know you do hahaha. That's why I'm surprising you." he commented. "Ugh you're so annoying." I explained. He just laughed and continued to drive to where ever we are going.

We finally pulled into a diners parking lot. He parked the car and went around the car to open the door for me. I thanked him and we walked towards the old diner. "I hope you like this place. I wanted to take you here since our last date." he mentioned. I blushed at the thought of our first date. It feels like forever ago. I know, I'm stupid.

When we got inside the place looked like an old diner from the 80s. It was so adorable and perfect for tonight. We were seated at a booth way in the back and I was glad we had this whole section to ourselves. "So have you though about what you wanted to major in when you get to college?" he asked. "I'm not so sure. Maybe english language. I've always wated to be an english professor. What about you? What are you majoring in again?" I let out.

"I'm studying to be an engineer. You know I've always loved cars and I hope to one day own the best mechanic shop ever." he states. "That sounds like a real great plan." I complemented. We coninued to talk about our future and hopes together until our food came out. I ordered a large cheeseburgur and french fries and Shawn got some hot dogs and fries. We were also sharing a vanilla milkshake.

"See I told you they had the best burgurs and milkshakes." he pushed. "I can't believe I've never been here. We have to tell my brothers about this pla... oh never mind haha." I started but couldn't finish the sentence. "I'm sorry you can't tell your brothers about this. I know how close you guys are." he said. "It sucks but then if I did tell them I couldn't see you and I'd miss you too much." I replied.

"I'd miss you too." he said while looking at his food. After dinner he took me back to Brooklyn and Rylan's house. We both got out of the car and got close to each other. All of a sudden I had the urge to get closer and maybe just put my lips on his. I guess he had the same idea becuase he was leaning in too.

If I moved any closer our lips would touch. Was I really ready for my first kiss ever? Eh, who cares. I leaned in and we both locked our lips together. I felt sparks from where his hands were on my hips and how his lips were giving me life. Making me crave more of him. I was quickly getting out of breath and he seemed to notice becuse he began to kiss my neck. He then went back up to my lips and we continued for a couple more seconds.

We both pulled away and I was still in shock. I can't believe I just had my first kiss. "Well... that was exciting." Shawn blurted out. I blushed even more than I already was. "Umm... I has a really good time tonight." I wispered. "I did too. I'll see you soon then right?" he asked. I nodded and gave him a long hug and he kissed my forehead.

We then parted ways and I walked into the house. Brooklyn greeted me and I told her all the details. She then started to take me back home.

Wow that was a lot in one chapter... expect some drama to happen next chapter. :)