Chapter 22

Rainy

The rest of the week had gone by quick and soon enough it was Saturday. My brothers and Dad were out of the house fishing or something manly. I'm not really sure what they were doing.

Brooklyn, Rylan, and I were now hanging out at my house. Suddenly I heard a knock on the front door. Who could be knocking on our front door? No one ever knocks on the door.

I excused myself from my best friends to go and check out who was here. I went up to the door and opened it to see a girl, maybe Matts age, and a little girl, maybe 5, standing on our front porch.

"Hello..." I greeted them.

"Hi, my name is Bailey and this is my little sister Luna. We just moved next door to you." the older girl named Bailey spoke.

"Oh hi, welcome to the neighborhood." I said.

"To be honest with you, my mom just wanted us to introduce ourselves and if you are ever intrested making a little money in babysitting Luna just let us know." she explained to me.

"Oh definetly, thanks for stopping by. Um, my name's Rainy by the way." I responded.

"Okay so we'll see you around." she said.

"Alrighty. See ya!" I said goodbye to her while closing the door.

Well that was awkward...

I went back upstairs to my friends and sat down on my bed.

"Who was that?" asked Brooklyn.

"It was our new neighbors. She just wanted to let me know if I ever wanted to make some money that I could babysit one of their kids." I replied.

"How many kids do they have?" Rylan asked.

"It was just a girl about Matts age and a little girl around 5ish. And of course as soon as they moved in, Matt was staring at the girl. What a typical boy, he doesn't even know her." I answered.

"Are you being over protective Rainy? Oh wow how the tables have turned. Hahaha!" Brooklyn laughed and Rylan joined in.

"Hey! I care about my brothers too. I don't want to see them get hurt." I defended myself.

The rest of the day we just lounged around the house. We ate lots of junk food and watched a whole Twilight marathon. As soon as Dad and my brothers came home Brooklyn and Rylan left.

"Hey Ryan! Guess who was over today. Brooklyn. Hahaha!" I teased him while running out of the living room to greet everyone.

"Oh shut up Rainy." Ryan let out pushing me.

"Hey watch it. Precious cargo here!" I yelled.

"Will you two stop!" Dad yelled at us.

"She started it!" Ryan quickly said.

"Hey!" I pushed back Ryan.

Dad ignored us and walked into the kitchen while we follwed him.

"So how was your day guys? Did you do manly things?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess. Very manly things." Matty replied to me.

Tonight for dinner we were just going to order a pizza and hang out. I really missed Shawn so I texted him and asked if he could come over. Thankfully he could come and I was very excited.

Thirty minutes passed by and Shawn walked through the door without knocking. We were all in the living room when Shawn came and sat down next to me.

"Hey baby." Shawn pulled me in for a hug.

"Ugh gross. Is this going to be a regular thing now? You walking in unannounced hugging my sister." Ryan said while covering his eyes.

"Yes Ryan. It is a regular thing now becuase he's my boyfriend." I replied for Shawn.

Ryan just rolled his eyes and looked back towards the TV. We all just sat there and enjoyed eachothers company. Shawn and I were just cuddling on the couch when I started to feel sleepy. I rested my head on him and just enjoyed his warmth.

I loved being with him. How can this boy have me wrapped around his finger without even trying. I wanted this to last forever. Yes this is VERY cliche.

"Hey you want me to take you to bed?" Shawn whispered to me.

"Yes please." I nodded at him.

He picked me up and quitely brought me to my room. All my bothers watched us as he brought me to my room.

"Hey! No staying up there Shawn." Matt demanded.

"You got it." he replied as he continued to carry me up the stairs to my room.

As soon as he got to my room he set me down on my bed gently and placed a kiss on my forehead. I reached out and pulled Shawn on my bed.

"Rainy, as much as I would like to cuddle with you, you know I can't do this. Your brothers are downstairs expecting me to be down there." he explaind.

"Ugh. You're right. One day I'm going to go to your house and we can do whatever we want." I replied.

"One day baby." he said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Shawn! It's been long enough." Jacob came in and told Shawn.

I am so over this. I just want to be able to hangout with my boyfriend all by ourselves. Shawn quickly got off my bed and walked downstairs with Jacob by his side.

I rolled over on my bed and went on my phone for a little before I fell asleep.

Okay! I'm back beeches. hahaha. :)