Chapter 15

Rainy

Once I got home no one was around. Where is everybody? I went into the living room and found everyone on the couch sitting there in silence. "Uh... hey guys. What's up?" I started. "Where were you Rainy?" my father questioned. Great... just what I needed.

"What do you mean? You all knew I was at Starbucks." I answered. "Well your brothers just informed me that you weren't there." he continued. Oh no! "How would they know? Did you guys follow me?" I asked. "We figured we would get some coffee. Maybe even see you there studying." Ryan exclaimed. "Umm..." I started.

"Where were you Rainy? No more lying." Matt said sternly. "Well... to be honest I sort of went out with a boy." I told them. They all looked like they were going to blow up.

"Before you start to say anything I just want you to know that I was really guilty about sneaking behind your backs. But if I did tell you, you guys wouldn't let me go out." I stated. "So you lied to us? You intentionaly went behind our backs and went out with a boy?" Matt questioned still in shock. I gave him a short nod.

"I can't believe this! You can forget about having your phone for a while and no more going out. Give me your phone." Dad shouted. All I could do was look down. I was too scared to say anything else. I gave him my phone and walked upstairs to my room. I hoped no one followed me. I didn't feel like talking anymore.

Tonight was supposed to be special. I mean I had my first kiss for crying out loud tonight and now I'm crying in my room. I wish mom was alive. I don't have anyone I could turn to. I miss her. I checked the clock on my wall and it read 1:00 A.M. ugh

Trying to fall asleep wasn't working so I got up and walked out of my room. I had decided to walk up to Jacob's door. I knocked quietly and slowly opened the door. I peeked my head in and saw Jacob laying on his bed with his phone in his hand.

"Hi." I said as I slowly walked in. He looked up at me but then looked straight back at his phone. I continued to walk into his room and once I got to his bed  I laid down next to him. I know I said Matt was my favorite brother, but Jacob is my twin and we will always have a really good connection.

I snuggled up to Jacob and we just laid there. He may be upset with me but at least he understands me. I was finally able to fall asleep that night. Thank the lord!

When the sun rose up I had just woken up

When the sun rose up I had just woken up. I guess I have to go to school today. Even though I really don't feel like it. I walked out of Jacobs room and padded my way to my room. I decided to just wear some black leggings and one of Matts sweatshirts. I brushed my hair and put it in a side braid and did the rest of my morning routine.

Finally Jacob came downstairs and we took off for school. "So who is this guy you went out with?" Jacob broke the silence. "Umm... no one you would know." I lied. I didn't want Ryan to know that it was Shawn that I went out with and if I told Jacob it was him he would totally blabber that to Ryan.

"Okay well what's his name?" he continued. "Umm..." I started but as soon as I was about to lie we pulled into a parking spot at school and I quickly got out of the car and ran to my friends.

Holy moly! That was close! Once I got to Brooklyn and Rylan I told them about what happened during the date and when I got home. Although I didn't feel like talking about it, it was nice to have my best friends be there for me.

"I can't believe you had your first kiss though! I'm so happy for you." Brooklyn cheered. "Thanks babe. But I still feel really bad and upset about lying to my family. What should I even do to fix this?" I asked them. "Maybe you could tell them the truth. Here me out before your little head says no. Telling them the truth will help gain their trust back and maybe, just maybe, they will let you guys see each other." Rylan suggested.

"Okay I'll think about it. Thanks you guys. I love you people!" I hugged them. Then the bell rang and we headed to class. Yay! (note the sarcasm) I hope this day will go fast. But I'll have to keep in mind about what I will do when I get home.

Okay that's it for this chapter. Thank you people for reading.
P.s. I'm thinking of changing the father to Chris Hemsworth. :)