Chapter 10

Rainy

Later that night I brought up enough courage to actually text Shawn. 'Hey we should catch up.' was the text I sent. After I wrote the text I quickly threw my phone on the bed in case he read it just then. Is it just me that gets scared when you send a text to your crush and you throw your phone away from you?

I then went downstairs into the kitchen to see if my brothers were there. Only Matthew was sitting on the counter when I walked in. "Hey Matty, what's up?" I asked calling him by his nickname he hates. "Hey little one, every thing is good. What do you want for dinner, dads picking up something." he answered calling me by my nickname I hated.

"Pizza?" I questioned. He gave me a nod and typed away at his phone. Just then Ryan and Jacob walked in. "Hi guys." I greeted them. "Hey little one." they replied simultaneously. I gave them a dramatic eye roll. Sometimes I think they are more like twins that me and Jacob actually are.

We all just sat around just chatting about school and random things until dad got home with dinner. I'm the only one in the family who gets cheese pizza so I basically get a whole pizza to myself. See, being a simple person can have its perks. After dinner I went back up to my room to check my phone. I had received a message from Shawn. Heart drops.

' We should totally catch up! But what about your brothers finding out. I mean I know I'm Ryan's friend but he woud still kill me.' he sent. 'They won't find out. I have plan.' I sent back. He then sent a thumbs up with a red heart next to it. Oh my gosh! My heart just melted.

 Oh my gosh! My heart just melted

............................................

The next couple days at school were boring. I did however come up with a plan on how to go out with Shawn with the help of Brooklyn and Rylan. We had concluded that I would tell my dad and brothers that I was spending the night at their house on Friday night. I would get ready with the help of them so I wouldn't look all suspicious and dressed up to my family.

When it reached Friday I was so nervous and on edge. I hoped and prayed that my brothers wouldn't find out. Although Brooklyn and Rylan only know about the plan, I was still nervous. I couldn't wait for this school day to end.

The school day had finally ended and I headed home. The walk only took ten minutes and when I arrived home I quickly made an overnight bag to bring to Brooklyn and Rylan's house. I brought a couple simple dresses, jeans, and blouses so Brooklyn and Rylan would have a variety to help me choose an outfit. I figured I would just walk there because their house was only a couple of blocks away.

Once I got there it was time to get ready. Here we go! Operation get me ready for a date.

Thanks for reading! Don't be silent readers :)