Chapter 11

Rainy (Outfit she wears on date up on top)

          I gave a small knock on the door and was soon approached by Brooklyn strangling me in a hug. "Aren't you so excited! I'm so excited!" Brooklyn squealed. I pushed out a giggle and nodded enthusiastically.  I was feeling all sorts of nerves. It felt like all the butterflies in my stomach were all having babies.

          Brooklyn led me in up to her and Rylan's room. I set down my bag and walked over to their bathroom. They both waddle in with me and turn on the hair straightener and hair curling wand. "Okay so I'll do her hair and you do her make up." Brooklyn says to Rylan. Rylan nods and they both start working on me.

          In about thirty minutes, they finished and I felt pampered. My hair had loose curls going down my back and I had on light and natural make up. I'm so glad I have friends that are good at this sort of thing because I wouldn't even know where to start.

 I'm so glad I have friends that are good at this sort of thing because I wouldn't even know where to start

(Her hair and makeup)

          After I was dressed and all ready we all sat down and waited for Shawn to come and pick me up. And yes, he did know the plan. I had informed him of it before so he wouldn't show up to my house looking for me. I really do think if that were to happen my dad and brothers would lock me up in the house forever.

          Finally I heard a knock at the door and I ran up to the door. I quickly composed myself and opened the door gently. I looked up and saw Shawn staring at me and I started to blush immediately.

          "Hey, you ready to go?" he spoke. "Yeah let's go." I replied. I followed him to his car and he opened the door for me. He then went around the car and into the drivers seat. I'm not going to lie, this is a little awkward. But it's a comfortable awkward, if that makes sense. 

          During the car ride music was playing in the background and the only other sound you could hear was our breathing. Just a few minutes later we arrived at the small local coffee shop. "I love this place. They have the best coffee and cookies here." I spoke. "Don't forget about their chocolate chip muffins. I could eat ten of those everyday." he replied.

          "Yeah I know, every time I bring some home I know you take one when you're hanging out with Ryan." I giggled. "Shh! You're not supposed to find out." he dramatically said and we both started laughing at ourselves. 

          We both walked into the coffee shop and ordered our coffee and food. Then we sat at a random table and got comfortable. I'm glad he chose this place. It's really warm and cozy in here. We both sipped at our coffee and ate our food while we chatted.

          "I missed just us hanging out. I mean it's fun hanging out with your whole family and everything but I like just seeing you. You look really beautiful." he said genuinely. "Thank you. I miss hanging out with you too." I blushed.

          I was just glad that this date was going really good. The awkwardness went away and there were no more silent moments. We talked and talked until it was time to end the date. It was getting late and we were both getting tired. We walked out the coffee shop and into his car.When we started driving he put on some music so it wasn't quiet.

        "I had a really good time. We should go to this amazing diner next time. They have the best burgers and milkshakes." he commented when he pulled in front of Brooklyn and Rylan's house. "Oh definitely! You know anytime there's food involved I'll be there." I replied. He laughed and said, "Is that the only reason you'll be there?" 

          "I guess you'll be there too." I giggled. I then got out of the car and wished him a goodnight and he did the same thing. As soon as I got to the door he drove off and now it was time to give all the quote on quote "juicy" details.

Thank you for reading! Enjoy :)