Chapter 3

Rainy Sky

This morning had a surprise for me. The morning had decided that I shouldn't have a good one. Water was all over me and all over my bed. The only one responsible for this would be Jacob and Ryan. Even though Ryan doesn't even go to high school, he would definitely get up just to do this to me.

"I'm going to kill all of you!" I screamed. I ran after them yet they were they were all too fast. It was at this moment I wished I was athletic. Instead of continuing to run after them, I went straight to dad. The scariest man in the house. It's payback time.

"Daddy, Jacob and Ryan spilled all this water on me and made a mess!" I whined using my puppy dog face. He looked angry and I was excited that my plan worked. "Ryan! Jacob! Get your butts down here now!" Dad suddenly yelled. They both came running down here looking scared.

"What did you do to your poor sister hmm?" Dad demanded. The two looked at each other and looked back at dad. "This is a miscommunication. See we were just trying to get her up but she was acting stubborn." Ryan blurted out. "Both of you can apologize to your sister and wash her sheets." He said. They both nodded and looked at me. They apologized and walked up stairs to go wash my sheets.

     I then proceeded to get ready for school.

     I wore one of Ryan's shirts and tucked it into a pair of black jeans

     I wore one of Ryan's shirts and tucked it into a pair of black jeans. I threw on some black boots and grabbed my fluffy coat. I walked back downstairs and ate a banana. "Jacob are you ready!" I yelled. He yelled a yes and soon he ran down the stairs. We both walked to the car in silence. We were still mad at each other. "Just so you know Shawn is coming over for dinner and to hang out with us." Jacob blurted. I nodded and looked out the window.

     Shawn is the guy I am kind of interested in. But I couldn't let anybody know. If my brothers found out I have a crush on him I would be in so much trouble. Shawn is by far the nicest and cutest of all my brothers friends. Sometimes we talk but it gets hard to talk to him when my brothers are always around and overprotective.

When we got to school we split into our separate ways toward our friends. I got to Brooklyn and Rylan and said hi to them. "So are you going to tell me about this guy you like or am I going to have to spill it out of you?" Brooklyn asks. "I'll tell you eventually. But not here. No where near my brothers." I replied. They gave me a suspicious look but let it slide.

It's short but it's something.