Chapter 9

Rainy

          After our movie night, Tuesday arrived. One day closer to the weekend, woo hoo! Although I'm totally not in the mood to go back to school, I miss Brooklyn and Rylan. I know I just saw them yesterday but being with my brothers all night made me realize how much I miss them.

          Once Jacob and I arrived at school, I immediately hurried out of the car and headed over to my locker where my two best friends would be waiting. "Hey boo!" Rylan greeted me. "Hello my favorite people on the planet." I replied. We all chatted until the bell rang and it was time to go to first hour.

          I'm totally not looking forward to going to math first thing in the morning. Luckily Brooklyn is in this class. " Man I cannot wait to graduate." I told her as we sat down in our assigned seats. She shook her head in her agreement. The teacher walked in and class began, sadly.

          It was finally lunch time and I sat next to Brooklyn and Rylan and my brother with his friends. I really didn't feel like talking so I sat there just eating my food and listening to everyone's conversations. As I was eating I thought about Shawn and how I miss him. Why does he have to be so good looking. My brothers will never let us even get close to each other. Unless I hang out with him in secret.

          Maybe I can text him and ask if he wants to hang. Or is that too straight forward and weird? Maybe I can ask Brooklyn and Rylan for advise. But definitely not in the same room as my brother or any of his friends for that matter. They'd all rat me out if they overheard me talking about a boy.

          After school I decided to hangout with Brooklyn and Rylan

          After school I decided to hangout with Brooklyn and Rylan. I made sure to text my dad and brothers so they wouldn't freak out. We all decided to go to the mall. I could definitely use some retail therapy. "So when and how should I try to hangout with Shawn?" I asked them. "Soon but you don't want to be too direct. Just say hey we should grab coffee soon or we should catch up. That's totally normal." Rylan explained while we were walking into a store.

          "That's a great idea, thank you! But if we do see each other, what should I wear? Casual or fancy?" I asked. "Definitely casual but sort of dressed up. If you get what I mean." Brooklyn replied, "But don't worry. We'll be there to help get you ready." I nodded at them and continued to shop around with them.

          After shopping for a while, I got tired from all the walking so we decided to all go home. They dropped me off at my house and I said goodbye to them. I walked inside and went straight into my room to do some homework. And yes, I'm a good girl who does her homework everyday.

Thank you for reading! Let me know your thoughts on the Merrell twins playing Brooklyn and Rylan. :)