Walk In And Sit Down

Alysha Hill
My eyes open quickly and the feel of the bed moving. I relax when I see it was just Liam getting up. "Oh sorry. Did I wake you?" He asks and I yawn.
"No. I'm a very light sleeper. I always wake up when there's a disturbance. What time is it anyway?" I slowly sit up and look at the window to wind the curtains closed.
"5 am." Liam replies and I fling the covers back so I can get out.
"Really? Huh. Strange." I rub my temples and blink a couple times.
"What is?" Liam stands right in front of me. I can't help but stare at his toned chest. Even in the darkness I can tell he's strong and clearly works out. When I look up at him I shake my head quickly and turn away.
The first thing that popped into my head was Liam is very handsome. "It's just I normally sleep 3 hours tops every night. That was dare I say it the best sleep I've ever had." I reply and Liam chuckles.
"I'm glad to hear it. You want a shower first?" He asks and indicates to the bathroom.
"Yes please." I sigh gratefully and walk into the bathroom.
The light turns on and I shut and lock the door before starting the shower and removing my clothes. I slip under the warm spray and sigh happily as I rinse a tingling sensation from my skin.
After I quickly wash my hair I step out of the shower and dry myself thoroughly. With a slight smirk I wrap the towel around my body, pick up my clothes and step out. Liam looks up and his body froze.
"Oh my god. You know you aren't making this very easy for me right?" He says as he looks at me and I smile.
"Oh please. You've seen more or me than this." I say as I crouch by my bag and slowly look for something to wear.
"Yet it only takes for one slight flick and the towel will fall revealing all of you." He whispers from beside my ear and I turn my head to see him crouching beside me, watching me intensely.
"It was your idea for me to stay with you. Now why don't you go take a cold shower. By the time you get out I'll b dressed and you won't have to suffer." I tease as I tap his chest with my finger.
Liam stands and walks and way grabbing clothes as he goes. As soon as the door to the bathroom closes I pull out dark jean shorts and a sark red halter neck crop top. Swiftly I put on my strapless bra and matching undies before getting into my clothes and zipping up my bag.
Walking over to the window I peak out at the dark sky. The sun will be rising soon.
A few minutes later I hear the door open and I turn to see Liam walk out. He turns on the lights and I blink a few times. He wore black shorts and white t-shirt. "You want to go for a run?" I ask.
"Has it stopped raining?" He asks as he looks me over and I mentally smirk.
"Yup." Liam shrugs and walks to the door with me just behind.
"You're just trying to tease me aren't you?" He whispers lowly as we head downstairs.
"I know that the more skin I show the more you get unsettled. Boy do I like watching you be unsettled. It's very... luring." I whisper back and Liam looks at me with wide eyes and I pat his arm.
"All you have to do is either wait till I die. Or wait till my tail runs off and leaves me and all of you alone."
Liam nods to his staff before opening the door that leads outside, allowing me to go first. "By that time I might have gotten attached." He says and I turn to look at him.
"By the time you get attached you'll be shot." My voice even and serious.
"Well you'd better hope I can contain myself." Liam says and takes off running down the path.
With a roll of my eyes I run after him, easily catching up and matching his pace. "How do you plan to announce the fact you're still here?" Liam asks as we run.
"I'll walk abruptly into the room and sit down." I reply and Liam trips as he laughs.
I grab his arm but am unable to stable him and with a help we both go down. We roll down the incline in a mangled heap of arms and legs. We only stop when we hit a tree and I fall flat onto Liams chest with a groan. "I think that was suppose to have hurt." I laugh dryly and attempt to get off my I fail and flop back onto Liams chest.
"Yes. That was suppose to have hurt. God I wish I was like you. Unable to feel pain." Liam groans under me.
"Let me shoot you in the head then. That's how I did it. I got shot in the head and it knocked part of my brain. I no longer connect properly to the part of my brain that controls the pain sensors." I manage to roll off Liam and sit up enough to look down at him.
"We should get back to the hotel. You look like you could use a nice coffee and some breakfast." I say and shakily get to my feet.
Slowly and shakily Liam does the same. I slip an arm around his waist and he puts one over my shoulder. Together we make our way up towards the hotel.

"Everyone should be up now." Liam groans as we make our way down towards the door to the private dining room.
"Here comes my grand entrance." I mutter as I open the door with a kick and help Liam in.
Everyone is shocked into silence as I help Liam into the window seat and sit down beside him. He pats my leg with a short, painful laugh. "You walked in and you sat down. Your entrance worked." He cracks before wincing and I turn my body to look at him.
I reach up and gently brush my thumb over his temple repeatedly. He looks down at me and we lock eyes. "What are you doing here?" Maddison asks after a moments silence.
Without breaking eye contact with Liam I reply.
"Can't yous see. You need me to look after you. I'm not going anywhere."