The Hill Saves The Stone

Liam Stone
I walk with Alysha downstairs. The TV was one and the others were all watching the news. When we entered they turned their heads to look at us. "What were you doing? You've been gone for almost 4 hours." Kyle says suspiciously.
"Liam ripped a bullet out of my body that had been in there for like 9 years. I needed to just lay down and chill for a bit." Alysha replies simply.
"Liam did what?" Maddison gasps and everyone looks directly at me.
"I was helping her. It was slowly killing her and we need her alive so I helped her get it out which included ripping out the bullet with a powerful magnet." I say quickly.
Alysha walks away from my side and brushes her hand across my side. She sits down on a chair and crosses one leg over the other before pulling out her phone. I roll my eyes and sit down in a chair opposite her with a faint smile. She glanced up at me but went straight back to her phone.
"So what's on the news?" I ask and look at the TV.
"A petrol station next to a port in Delaware. The port is now closed. 15 people dead and many more were injured." Crystal replies.
Maddisons phone beeps and she looks at it with a sigh. Her eyes widen, her face goes pale and her jaw drops. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" Antonio asks cautiously.
"It'll be on the news any second." She whispers.
We all look up at the TV. Maddison glances at Alex then at me before looking back at the TV. When the news changes everything slows at the sight of the heading and picture. By the news reporter.
Victor Stone Tortured to Death
"No." Alex whispers. I look over at him to see his eyes watering. Quickly I walk over and sit next to him.
"I have some sad news to tell today that gives me no pleasure in speaking of. Victor Stone, father to two of the 8 Riches, Liam and Alex has been tortured to death." The reporter says. Alysha phone dropped to the floor and the screen smashed.
"Turn off the TV." She says urgently.
"Why?" I hiss, tears in my eyes.
"He along with 27 government agents were killed by the same person I the same place. She was also a government agent." The news reporter continues and Alysha grows frantic.
"Turn it off." She yells. An image of a person pops up on the screen and everyone is silent.
"By this person here. Also known as Alysha Hill." Alysha was crying, tears streaming down her face. Before we could stop her she ran and leaped out the window. Quickly we rushed over to see her scaling down the wall. She rolled to the ground and sprinted down the street.
"She killed dad." I crumple to the ground. My phone beeps and I numbly pull it out to see a video was sent to me through email from an unknown sender.
I press play and I watch weakly.
My body froze when I saw what it was and I slowly stood so the others could watch.
It was Alysha, kicking and screaming being dragged into a concrete room. Yet she had log hair which means it was filmed before now. "Let me go." She screamed.
My heart raced when I saw a man laying strapped to a table. It was dad.
Alysha saw him and stopped. "What did you do to him?" She started fighting with more ferocity but they managed to strap her down.
"No Alysha. It's what you did to him." One of the woman says darkly.
"The IMF is more right than I realized. There are moles in the agency. Backstabbing moles." Alysha screams.
"Victor I'm so sorry. I'll get you out of here. I promise." She adds and my father turns his head to look at her.
"Don't try Alysha. I'll die anyway. They're killing me like they did my wife." He croaked.
"No. I can't let you die. I could live with myself. Your sons need to see you again." Alysha says as she watches him.
She yelps as the people who'd dragged her in flipped her body over so she was on her stomach. They secured her tightly and tore open her shirt. On her back were the odd scars some from bullets. "I know you'll do what's best. Like you did for my wife." Dad said and Alysha suddenly went stiff.
"How did you know?" She gasps.
"Like you Alysha. I also work for the IMF. I know you were the one who rescued us from Russia. I also know that you tried to save my wife but she let go. You never wanted her to fall. You're grief striken to this day. You still blame yourself. You shouldn't. Now please do to me what you did for my wife. Save me." He replies.
I choke back my tears and I know Alex is doing the same.
Suddenly the people revealed a red hot piece of metal and press it onto Alyshas spine yet she doesn't even flinch, even as they run it right down to the base of her spine. "They didn't lie. You really don't feel pain." The people growl before walking over to my father.
"No. Don't touch him." Alysha screams and struggles against her binds. Many more enter and hold her down.
"There's 27." Delance whispers.
The people ran the hot metal over his body making him raw in pain. Alysha stopped struggling. She lay there. Completely still. "You bastard will regret this." She hissed. The people started slicing into dad's body. They burnt him with metal and acids. His roars of agony making me feel sick. Alysha still lay still. She just watched.
Suddenly all hell broke loose. She tore from her binds and took down everyone holding her with a knife. She then dived at the last of them. The people torturing dad. She killed them swiftly and cut dad from his binds.
"Save me Alysha. You need to save me and run." He croaked and shakily hands her his gun.
"Goodbye Mr Stone. I'll make sure to keep your sons safe so nothing like this ever happens to them." She points the gun at dad's head and with tears streaming down her cheeks she pulls the trigger before shooting the camera.
"She was the one who saved us." Alex says weakly and I put an arm around his shoulders.
"She was the one in that video." I say and turn off my phone.
"She sent thst video to you. She didn't want you to think she did it to really kill him. Like murder. She wanted us all to see that she was only saving them from dying more painfully. She really cares about you otherwise she would have stood up to you. Plus she sent you the email. Not any of us. It was you she wanted to convince." Maddison says and I look at my feet.
"We need to find her." Alex says.
"How on earth do you find a ghost?" Antonio asks and everyone was silent.
"I know where she's going or at least what she's going to do." I say quietly and everyone looks at me quickly.
"She blames herself. She's going to do what any ghost in her situation would do." I continue.
"Kill herself?" Maddison gasps and I shake my head.
"Kill her tail then flee the US so nobody can find her or hurt us. Sadly this means she's using herself as bait and it may get her killed."