That's All That Matters

Two days later
Liam Stone
"Please tell me that one of you has found something." I plead.
"Actually. I think I've got something. It appears as though the Black Crystal Rose Cartel kill their targets by using their targets biggest fear." Antonio says and I nod slowly.
"Now we need to figure out what Alyshas biggest fear is." Maddison sighs. "How are we suppose to do that? She never talks about what scares her. It's one of her biggest, most well kept secrets." She groans and curses under her breath.
Then an idea popped into my head. "Oh god." I quickly pull out my phone and go onto the person locator app Alysha got for me while I was hospital. It helps find anyone you need or at least gives you all the information there is about them.
"Liam what is it?" Alex asks.
I type in Linz Hill and wait impatiently. When the information pops up I read through it quickly. My eyes widen. "I know what they plan to do to her. I also have an idea of where they'll do it." I say, my heart racing.
"How?" Maddison leaps to her feet and looks at my phone.
"Oh no. They're gonna get Linz to kill her in the cave where Linz was put in a come. Do we know where this cave is? Does it say?" She asks but I shake my head.
"However it says that if she was found any later she would have drowned which means it's by the sea and it fills with water when the tide comes in. It'll also have to be in a desolate area so there's no chance of someone hearing Alysha cy out or call for help, and so nobody will walk by and interrupt. Plus there can't be any cell phone signal because they'll know that Alysha would be able to send out a signal." The more I say the more pissed and determind I feel.
"That's narrowed it down to three caves. But one of them is miles away so that narrows it down to two caves." Delance says and I walk over.
She shows me two cave locations using live satellite footage. "We need to get thermal imaging on those caves ASAP." I say, my heart was racing faster and faster.
With a clenched jaw I sat down and put my head in my hands. "Hang in there Alysha. We're coming." I whisper.
"We cave thermal imaging on the first cave." Shannon says and we all rush over. We saw two people there and quickly turned the thermal imaging off.
"A cave. They're having sex in a cave. How is that sanitary?" Shannon shivers and Dylan kisses her neck making her smile.
"Ashley do you have thermal imaging on the second cave?" I ask as I shook the image from my mind.
"In a second. There's an interference. A thermal scrambler or something." Ashley chewed her lip in concentration.
"They'll be there. They'll have the thermal scramble up so we can't see what they're doing to Alysha. We have to go there now." I say urgently.
"Lets go we have 2 hours max before the tide gets to high." Brett says and we race to our separate rooms.
I falter at the sight of the blood but quickly grab weapons and equipment before running downstairs and outside. "We'll need bikes. The cars won't get us the whole way." Kyle says and Crystal smiles.
"I've got bikes. I've got very good, very fast bikes." She says. We leap into our cars and follow Crystal swiftly down the street and park outside Royal Rides.
"Crystal? Your back early." Paula says in shock as we race inside.
"We've got an emergency and need the bikes open the door." Crystal says and runs to a wall. She puts her hand on it and puts in a pin. The wall slides away to reveal 20 bikes.
"Hurry up. We don't have much time." She says urgently and each of us quickly get on a bike.
I take the lead out of Royal Rides and down the street. We fly past cars on the road with more speed and agility than when we drive our cars.
We have a max time of 1 hour and 45 minutes to go when we get to the end of the road. Slowing down we weave through the trees, our motors roaring and echoed around us. Up ahead people with guns appear. Eat of us pull out out own guns and start shooting.
Dodging their bodies we keep going till we get to the edge of a cliff. We turn of the bikes and walk to the edge. Below us there were people on the rocks by the entrance of a cave filling with water. I could head slight screams coming from inside. My rage boiled hitter and hotter.
"Take out the guards on the rocks." I hiss and began jumping from ledge to ledge down the cliff. The guards below me soon notice but the others take them out before they can react. When low enough I pull of my shirt and kick off my shoes before diving into the water.
I swim into the cave and surface behind a rock. My heart almost stopped at the sight of and sound of a battered Alysha. In front of her stood a tall, lean woman with dark brown hair, a whip in one hand and a knife in the other. "How could you do this?" Alysha screamed.
"You faked your own death and left us to battle on our own. My brothers, sister and father are all dead because of you. I was stuck in a coma after people came after me, trying to get me to give up information about you. It was then I realized you were still alive and you had lied to us. These people brought me out of my coma and promised me my revenge." The woman snarled and whips Alysha making her scream. The woman must be Linz.
I pull out my water proof gun and look around. Behind me the sun aas beginning to set outside. Time was slipping away.
A guard was walking towards where I was hiding. As he was beside me I swiftly grabbed him and pulled him into the water, snapping his neck. Linz spins around and I hide out of view. "What was that?" She hissed to the other guards.
"Go have a look." She orders.
It was with that order I could see where the guards were. I look at the time. 1 hour left. The water is rising rapidly and soon I won't be able to hide behind this rock.
Quickly I start shooting and taking down the guards. Linz froze and began looking around, trying to find me.
"He's over there." She yells and points at me but it was too late. All the guards are dead.
I climb onto the rock with a deadly look. Linz stands behind Alysha and holds the knife to her throat. "Please Liam. Get out of here. Save yourself." Alysha sobs as water begins to lap at her feet.
"I'm not leaving you." I reply as I look at her, my heart breaking.
"Aw so cute. All it takes is a a couple milliseconds for Alysha to be dead. A slight movement of my wrist. You make a move and she dies." Linz laughs darkly.
Alysha has tears running down her face and I year my gaze away from her to glare daggers at Linz. "It's a pity really. You're very handsome. You can live and be with me. We could be happy together. All you have to do is lower your gum and let me kill Alysha. Or at least let her drown." She says sweetly.
Alysha stops crying. Her expression hardens and goes dark. "You will never touch my man." She snarls and Linz laughs.
"What you gonna do?" She asks and Alysha smirks.
She jumps up and flicks her legs over her head in a swift clean movement. She lands on Linz's shoulders. Linz yelps in shock but it is cut short as Alysha smashes her face into the pole. Linz crumple into the water.
Quickly I run over to her. I cut the ropes binding Alyshas ankles and wrists before bringing her close. The water was now up to our knees. "I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you." I whisper and Alysha kisses me.
"You're with me now. That's all that matters. Lets get out of here." She smiles.
Linux weakly rises from the water with a button in her hand and a cruel, bloody smile. Both Alysha and I go pale as Linz presses her finger down.