Me

The ground shook and everyone on top of the cliff stumbled and fell to their knees. "No." Alex sobs as the shaking stopped. "They're gone."
Maddison cried into Antonios shoulder as he held her close and stroked her hair. "I'm sorry Maddison." He whispered.
"I have nobody left. My mothers dead. My fathers dead. Now my brother and possible sister in law is dead. I have no family left." Alex stood angrily and punched a tree so hard that his knuckles bled.
Everyone walked over to him and brought him into a group hug. "I never thought Liam would be the first to die. I always thought it would be Antonio." Brett says, with a sad laugh.
"I have died remember?" Antonio swats Brett behind the head. Everyone had tears in their eyes.
"Well then it would have been Kyle I would have thought. The amount of people he's enraged. I'm surprised I didn't kill him actually." Dylan says as he wipes away a tear.
"You kill him? I've known him longer than any of you. How much do you think I want to kill him huh?" Alex smiles slightly and everyone steps away from each other.
"Should we go? Or should we sit here for a while and mourn before spreading the news that on of the 8 Riches has died?" Delance asks. There's a couple seconds of silence before everyone laughs.
"How are we suppose to tell people this? Do we just go up to one of the many news reporters or paparazzi crowds and say 'Oh by the way Liam Stone is dead. He was caught in a collapsed cave. There are no longer 8 8 Riches. Only 7.' I don't know how we're suppose to go about this." Alex snorts and wipes the tears from his eyes.
"How about you don't." Someone coughs raspily and everyone spun around to see Liam supporting Alysha with an arm around her waist. Both of them were shaking, and covered in blood. Both wore tired, yet relieved smiles.
"Did we think of bringing a first aid kit?" Liam asks. Alysha coughs and spits out blood.
"Or at least a bottle of water." She adds.
Everyone just stared at them, eyes wide in shock. "Liam you just got out of hospital." Steve laughs and soon the others were too.
Alex walks over to the bike he rode here and pulls out a first aid kit. Liam and Alysha walk over and flop onto the grass. "Why the hell are cliffs so steep?" Alysha puffs.
Liam kisses the side of her head. "To try stop people from climbing up them." He replies cockily and Alysha shoves him.
"What happened down there?" Ash asks and they sit around them, helping them clean and dress their wounds.
"I was tortured by my step sister. Liam killed all the guards. My step sister held a knife to my throat so Liam couldn't kill her. Then she tried to seduce Liam." Alysha snarled viciously and Liam holds her hand.
"I would never have gone to her." He says soothingly.
"That doesn't change the fact that my step sister was holding a knife to my throat while trying to seduce my man." Alysha snaps. The others look at Alysha with their eyebrows raised.
"What? Liam is mine. He's stuck with me whether he likes it or not." She says and crosses her arms loosely across her chest.
"I'm completely fine with that." Liam smiles widely.
"What happened after your step sister attempting to seduce Liam?" Crystal asks.
"I snapped then smashed my step sisters face into the pole I was tied to. After that Linz set of explosions. Liam and I only just managed to swim out of the cave before it completely caved in. Then we climbed up here." Alysha replies.
"You've got a pretty nasty gash Alysha, and a broken wrist." Ashley says after a few seconds.
"Don't worry about it. I've pressed the white button with the red cross so IMF medics should get here soon. Does Liam have anything major?" Alysha turns her body to face Liam and she looks him up and down, searching for any serious injuries.
"Not that me can see. He's just battered, bruised and tired." Shannon replies and Alysha sighs in relief.
Liam smiles at Alysha. "You shouldn't be worrying about me Alysha. You're the one who was tortured." He says as he shuffles closer and wraps an arm around her shoulder. She leans into him and closes her eyes.
"I've been tortured so much that I've lost count. It's not that big of a deal." She says softly and Liam laughs.
"You're my girl now Alysha. If you get tortured then it's a big deal."
"If you say so." Alysha chuckles.
Two people step from the trees and Alysha waves them over. The two people hurry over and begin to treat Alysha and Liams wounds with proper medical equipment. The whole time Alysha and Liam never let go of each others hand.

"Hurry up Alysha." Liam whines.
Alysha laughs and steps out of the bathroom, a smirk on her face. Liams eyes widen as he looks her up and down. She wore short sports shorts and a bra. "You look sexy even when you're covered in bandages." He says as he steps closer.
Alysha bites her lip. "I like the new room." She says as she walks around him. "However the previous room held more memories and moments." She looks over her shoulder to see Liam watching her.
"We can easily make more in this room." He suggests husky.
Alysha walks over to the door, locking and bolting it closed tightly. "What an intriguing idea Mr Stone." She says teasingly.
Liam watched her like a predator watches their prey. Alysha could practically feel the lust for her rolling off of him. "You do realize we should be going down to get dinner. I doubt they fed you anything for those two days you were gone." He says as he slowly walks closer.
Alysha slips away from him with a flirtatious smile. "I'm sure dinner can wait." She bites her lip and backs up towards the wall.
Liam swiftly following her. He traps her with her back against the wall, one hand either side of her head. "You test my limits Alysha. I don't like being tested." He whispers lowly as he leans closer, planting a soft kiss on the corner or her lips.
"You should know by now that I know how to find someone's weakness Liam. I like to use it against them to make them break. It just so happens that your weakness is one I find very useful. A weakness I can use to break you easily." Alysha whispers back, her lips quirking into a smile.
"What would that be then?" Liam asks lowly as he trails kiss lips down her neck, kissing her shoulder and the nape of her neck.
Alysha lifts his head with her finger so they were looking each other in the eye. She smirks and replies before slipping away again with a teasing bite of her lip. "Me."