Anytime

Liam Stone
I wake up when I feel a soft kiss on my lips. Alysha was straddling my body with a smile that I soon returned. I put my hands on her hips and move my shoulders slightly. "What time is it?" I ask, all tiredness gone out of my body.
"Time to get up. Time for breakfast. So up." She rolls off of me and begins to change.
Flinging off the covers I sit up and stretch my back before walking up behind Alysha and back hugging her, kissing her neck and shoulders. "You should wake my up like that every morning." I whisper before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.
"That's exactly what you signed up for when you proposed." She calls through the door before I get into the shower smiling widely.
I can't wait to marry Alysha.

"Liam! Quickly get down here!" Maddison yells. I leap up from my desk and race downstairs.
"What is it?" I skid into the study to find everyone gathered around Alysha.
"Look at this." Alysha reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling me over so I was looking at a holographic screen.
"What is that?" I gasp as I look closer. On the screen was what looked like a disfigured mound of smoking metal.
"It's a truck versus truck. Both going 100km/h." Alysha replies.
"Why is it so important?" I ask.
"Because the person driving one of those trucks was the leader of the Black Crystal Rose Cartel." Alysha turns to face me with a smile.
"Does that mean they're all gone?" I ask excitedly.
"No it doesn't. But without the leader there's nobody to put out hits. Nobody to tell them what to do. They're out if business until they find someone new which will take years and years and yeas because with me as number 1 still they'll have to find someone better than me." I pull Alysha into a tight hug.
"That will take forever. Now why don't we go out and celebrate. We can also announce the engagement." I suggest and Alysha kisses my cheek.
"I heard that there's a new bar. Opened last week and apparently has been very popular. We could go check it out." She smiles and we all walk out and get into our cars.
Alysha sat in the drivers seat of my Corvette Stingray and lead the way. I couldn't help but cast glances at her. She caught me and laughed. "Why do you keep looking at me?"
"I just can't believe I'm marrying you." I reply and Alyshas cheeks flush red.
"How come?" She focuses completely in the road.
"Because you're the second vest agent I the world. You're beautiful, talented, smart and a freaking bad ass. You're the one person who can make me snap with only a wink or a smile. You make me happier than I thought possible. Your a dream come true. The only dream of mine to ever come true." I say as I look out the window. Alysha doesn't say anything and I glance back at her to see she was smiling.
"I'm so glad I'm marrying you. If only my mother wasn't a dick or a whore. Then I could finally make her proud." Alysha pulls up outside a bar, it's lights on and glowing as the sun began to set. Inside was already a crowd of people.
"You don't need your mother's approval to be proud of yourself. Look at all the things you've achieved in your life and you'll see what I see... The most wonderful woman in the world." I kiss her cheek before we get out of the car and walk over to the bar with the others.
We enter and soon get swarmed. Alysha imediantly clung to my arm and I put my free hand ontop of hers. "Alright maybe this wasn't the best idea. I really hate crowds. All ghosts do." She whispers.
"Just don't let go of my arm." I say.
There's a sudden rush and Alysha is wrenched from my arm. I get pulled and pushed over to a wall where I'm surrounded by woman. Frantically I look around but there's no escape and no sign of Alysha.
"Where have you been Liam? We've missed you." One of the says as she puts a hand on my chest.
"I'd step away from my man if I were you." A voice hissed and the woman turn scowling. I hold back a laugh. They're gonna regret that. Alysha stood arms crossed, her expression cold and deadly.
"And who are you to call him your man?" Another woman spat.
The others managed to work through the crowd and we're filming. Alysha raised her left hand and showed them her engagement ring. "His fiancé. The names Alysha Hill. You may have seen me on the news a couple months back." She snarled. One of the woman clicked and backed away.
"You're the government agent who killed Victor Stone." She gasps in shock.
"He asked me to kill him so he didn't have to die painfully in the arms of his family. Now please. Back away from my man before I kill all of you because believe me... I'm very capable of it." Alysha snapped and the woman scurry off.
Alysha went from fury dragon to calm and happy. She walks over and wraps her arms around my neck, dropping a peck on my lips which makes me smile. We look at the others who were still filming. "I Liam Stone am the 6th 8 Riches to get married. This woman here, Alysha Hill is that woman I'll be marrying." I say with a smile and they stop filming.
"And sent. News is out guys. Now let's party." Ashley laughs and grabs Steve arm, dragging him into the crowd. The others soon follow leaving me alone with Alysha at the edge of the crowd.
"Thanks for rescuing me." I put my arms around her waist and pull her close. She smiles up at me and murmurs.
"Anytime Liam. Anytime."