Not Many But Right

"Are you sure it's safe for Maddison to have that weapon?" Antonio asks cautiously as he looks at the slight manic smile on his wife's lips.
"Would you rather me use it?" Alysha asks with a raised eyebrow and Antonio thinks about it for a second.
"I'm not sure. I barely know you." He replies and Alysha laughs so hard that she has to clutch her stomach.
"You shouldn't need to know me well. Lets gather all the information about me that you know." She says as she rights herself and cringes slightly.
"I walk into the hotel with three bags. One being made of bullet and explosion proof fabric and is locked with the most secure padlock in existence. In that bag are the most modified weapons you'll ever come across. They are 90% more accurate than they were before they were modified by the IMF. You saw my scars. Each I never cried out. I don't feel pain. I went around with 15 bullets in my body, slowly taking them out one by one. My reflexes and senses are sharper than humanly possible. I'm a faster runner than all of you combined know a good day. I broke people out of the most secure prison in Russia. I jumped out of the prison and grabbed onto a fast flying helicopter that was flying by. I don't need sight to kill. I'm a spy in the goverment agency who works for the IMF. I have high grade military weapons that are also illegal stashed in a furniture store that is used everyday except for today because I payed the owner 4 million to keep it closed today. And Liam. I don't need experience to be good now do I?" Alysha turns to Liam and smirks. He shrugs.
"True."
"Yeah. I think I prefer the weapon to be I my wife's hands. What weapon do you have?" Antonio says sheepishly and Alysha jumps up and grabs onto the beams of the ceiling. She swiftly flips upside down and hangs there by one foot.
"I am my weapon. A surgically modified beast of mass destruction." She says wickedly. The girls look up at her and smile.
"Please don't leave Liam Alysha. We really need you to stay with us. You're bad ass and killer, literally. You're the kind of person we like to be around." Delance says pleadingly.
"Why do you think she'd be the one to leave me? Why not me leave her?" Liam questions. Alysha chuckles.
"Because I'm the dominate one. You're to scared of me to leave me." She says and Liam pouts.
"Shit." He grumbles and everyone laughs but it all stops when Alysha leaps down and catches at arrow inches away f on Liams face. She throws it like a dart and a man grunts in pain before falling back out the window.
"Nice throw." Delance says with an approving nod.
"It was a little off. I was aiming for the center of the neck. I was a little to the left." Alysha shrugs and leads the way up to the next floor.
"Head up to the roof. I'll follow you up in a minute. I just need to make sure there's nobody else here." Alysha says and everyone walks up to the roof, leaving Alysha alone.
"This may be the most dangerous thing we're ever gonna do guys. We may not make it. I've seen what the Black Crystal Rose Cartel can do. They're good. Real good." Antonio says and Maddison links her arm with his. The other couples do the same. Liam walks over to Brett and Alex.
"You know you two are the last single 8 Riches left." He says and the two glance at each other.
"That's kinda sad." Alex says.
"Yeah. Well you're gonna need to say goodbye to the single life Liam. It's gonna miss you." Brett claps Liam on the shoulder and Liam laughs. He turns as Alysha walks onto the roof.
"Well I'm not gonna miss it at all. I've found something better than being with many beautiful and talented women." He says with a smile.
"What would that be?" Alex asks his brother curiously.
"Being with the right woman." Liam walks over to Alysha and slips an arm around her waist.
"You okay there Liam? You're smiling yet we may die in the next few hours." Alysha asks as she looks up at Liams smiling face in concern.
"Trust me. I've never felt better." He replies and kisses her forehead.
Alysha looks at him, her face showing she was partly doubtful. "My brother is fine Alysha. He just said something very deep and meaningful to Brett and I." Alex says as he and Brett walks over.
"Liam being deep and meaningful? You're joking right?" Steve laughs and Liam crosses his arms over his chest.
"I can be deep and meaningful if I want to." He huffs and the other guys except Brett and Alex laugh.
"Tell them what you said." Brett encourages and Liam flushes slightly as Alysha looks at him curiously.
"I said that I found something better than being with many beautiful and talented women." He says and Alysha raises an eyebrow.
"You did did you?" Ash says and Liam smiles as he looks at Alysha, directing his sentence at her.
"Yeah I did. It's being with the right woman."
Alysha wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him softly. "I hope your not saying that I'm not beautiful or talented." She whispers so only he could hear and Liam chuckles.
"I wouldn't dare."
"Oh my god. Hell must have frozen over. Liam really did say something deep and meaningful." Kyle says and everyone laughs.
"Get ready everyone. They're close." Alysha calls in what the others thought was a too loud of a voice.
"That was a little loud don't you think Alysha?" Liam says uncertainly.
Alysha put a finger to his lips. "Do you trust me Liam?" She asks quietly.
"Of course I do." He replies without hesitation which seemed to startle Alysha slightly.
"Well in that case don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I've done this before." She says softly and raises her hand into the air. In it a little black remote with a single white button.
"What does a white button do?" Alex asks nervously.
Alysha presses it and helicopters fly into view with drones following close behind. On the roofs around the building the stood on people appeared and stood ready with guns and crossbows. Alysha smirks proudly. "It's the IMF signal button."