What Is This I Feel

Alex Stone
I sat on the beach and watched Alysha closely as she walked in the shallows. I smiled as I saw her splashing, smiling happily.
There was something about her. She seemed familiar yet I just couldn't figure out what.
Alysha stopped and looked at me smiling widely. She smirked and I jump and cry out in shock as I get drenched in water. I spin around to see the others holding buckets with remnants of water in the bottom. Alysha started laughing and I turn to face her. "Don't you laugh missy." I warn and point the finger at her.
She doesn't stop and I run towards her. She yelps and takes off but not fast enough. I grab her and tackle her into the water. She jumps up gasping and soaking wet.
"Haha." I stick my tongue out at her and she splashes me with a scowl.
"Meany."
We both turn when we hear the others laughing. I smile at Alysha and kneel down in the water. She claps happily and climbs onto back, her arms wrapped around my neck. I grab her and legs and stand. "You're really light." I state as I carry her up the beach.
"Thanks." She rests her chin on my shoulder and I can't help but smile even more.
Maddison smirks at me and I glare at her. "Don't be so rude Liam." Alysha whispers in my ear and I hold back a shiver of pleasure at her warm breath brushing by my ear.
She puts her face into my neck and I try so hard not to spin her around and kiss her. "You two look very cozy." Alex says and suddenly Alysha has a gun pointed at him without moving her face from my neck.
"How did you know I was over here?" Alex asks in shock.
"Because I'm smart. I was blind for a week while hunting drug lords in Syria. I killed 17. All while blind. I have other senses you know." Alysha says into my neck and I close my eyes for a second.
"Who's gun is that?" Dylan asks.
"Liams." She replies simply and my break hitches for a second.
I take my gun from her and put it away before walking away from the others quickly. "Are you trying to make me snap?" I hiss as I swiftly walk into the hotel.
Alysha nips my neck I response and I walk faster. As soon as I get into my room I lock the door and Alysha jumps down and backs towards the bed smirking. "You do realize I won't stop." I warn and Alysha whips her turtle neck off.
"Whoever said I wanted you to?" She says.
Fuck this.
I rip off my shirt and walk swiftly over to her. She knelt on the edge of the bed when I reached her. I hooked my hand behind her neck and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. She pulled he onto the bed and straddled my kissing down my neck and chest. I close my eyes and shiver in pleasure at the feather light kisses she planted across my body.
She stopped and hovered over me, running a hand through my hair. I looked up at her and she kissed me roughly. Never would I have known this was her first time. I roll us over and kiss down her neck. "Your very good at this." I murmur between the kisses I planted down her chest.
"You aren't so bad yourself." She replies and I go back up to her neck, sucking, kissing and biting at her soft spot making her moan.
"You have a very sexy moan Miss Hill." I say before kissing her lips softly.
Alysha flips us over and puts her hands on my chest. "You're just sexy in general. Especially when you get protective. That is a big turn on." She says and I let out a low grunt. She giggles and bites her lip.
"I'm gonna make you scream my name Alysha. That's a promise." I pull her down and flip us over, kissing her hungrily. My hands move down her sides to her shorts. I pull undo them and pull them down as I trail kisses down her body, missing the bandage wrapped around her.
Alysha kicks them off and pulls down my shorts skillfully with her legs and feet. "You are good." My voice husky as I stare down at Alysha.
"Oh shut up Liam." She pulls me down and kisses me nibbling at my lip.

Three hours later
I lay breathing heavily. Alysha lay with an arm draped over my chest. "Damn girl." I sigh and Alysha draws patterns on my chest.
"Not bad for my first time huh." She smirks and I roll to lay on my side and prop my head up on my hand.
"Not bad? You were a bloody natural. Nobody has made me feel like I did with you." I say seriously.
"Is that so." She props her head up also and moves some hair out of my face.
"Very so. By far my favourite." I kiss her nose and she smiles.
"Good... God you made me tired." She flops back onto her side and closes her eyes.
I lay back down and pull her close to my chest. She presses her face into my neck and sighs. "You lasted a long time." I state and Alysha smiles against my skin.
"Because I have a high amount of energy and I wasn't giving it everything." She says cheekily.
"You weren't? I can't wait to find out what it's like when you do." I whisper lowly and Alysha snorts.
"What is this I feel Liam? I've never felt it before. It's warm and fuzzy like." She says and I froze.
"I-I-I don't know how to answer that. You should ask the girls." I say quickly.
I felt it to and I knew what it was but I don't know how I'm suppose to say what it means without saying I think I have some very serious feelings for you. "I'll do that after a recharge. It'll only take half an hour." She says quietly before dozing off.
I look down at her and run my hands through her hair softly.
She looked so peaceful.
So beautiful.
So perfect.
As I look at her the warm fuzzy like feeling grows and soon I'm asking myself the same question because now I don't know what it means.
What is this I feel?