25.Roman

AN~I found a theme song for this book lol IDK I just really love it <3

Also, this book is almost over. So yeah enjoy that tidbit of info lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Patton?!"

"Roman..." I ran over, catching him just as he fell. He was covered in bruises and cuts. Blood practically covered every bit of him. "They found us... They got Virgil."

"Shh... Pat, it's ok. It's ok." I picked him up bridal-style and started getting him far from the others as I could. I needed to get him help but their secret can't get out. Who am I supposed to... "LOGAN!" 

I burst through his office door, just as he was going to come out. I placed Patton on his couch and started rummaging through his things. Yes, rude, but right now I didn't care.

"Roman, what happened?" I looked over at Logan as he took off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves. He started taking Patton's burnt and bloody shirt off so he could see the damage. I just fuming. Who would do that to Patton? He's literally a fluffball... most of the time. "ROMAN! What happened?"

"I don't know, ok?!" I whipped my hand through the air and an entire cabinet fell to the floor. A single drawer was broken open, revealing a first aid kit. Well, that's one way to find what you're looking for.

"You know your picking that up right?" I nodded handing him the kit and stood back to let him work. Logan is the only one I could turn to for this. He was the only I spoke to about it all. After Virgil pushed me out I needed to talk to someone and Logan... listened. He believed me. He helped me when things started happening. He even had me stay at his place when I was too afraid to be alone. When he found out I had a book about all this stuff, he spent the next 3 days reading it all just so that he had all the possible information he could gather. He's a nerd...

But he's a great friend.

And an amazing doctor. The fuck? Patton was bandaged and sitting up like nothing happened.

"How did you do that with just a first-aid kit?" Logan gave me his typical 'your an idiot' look and I just shrugged it off. "It doesn't matter I have to go anyway." Right now I had more pressing things to deal with. Like Virgil...

"Roman..." I glanced up at him and saw a look of worry. It probably matched my own. "You aren't moving." Yeah, I got that much when my body didn't want to listen to me. 

"I can't move..." It dawned on me real fast. Virgil... He called just so that I couldn't do anything. What the hell is wrong with him? Does he really want me out of his life that badly? How am I just supposed to ignore the pain I heard? 

"He got to you, didn't he?" Patton looked down as the tears began to fall from my face. "He told you not to go." No he didn't. He said to stay away. Wait... Loophole. I have to listen to the letter, right? But, it's based upon interpretation. When he said to eat the food, he didn't say all of it, but I still did... 

He said to stay away. He said nothing about going to help. And as long as I don't try to go near him... 

Hang on Virgil... Just hang on!