29.Virgil

"Really? This is what you do to your own brother?" I said when the pain finally died down. "It hertz, to think you could do this. It's been quiet en-lightning. Watt's next?" Deceit chuckled but Emmy frowned. 

"What's with the jokes? You never made them before?"

"What? Is it that shocking?"

"ENOUGH!" She grabbed me by the arm and I felt as it began to freeze. Cryokinesis... of course she gets ice munipulation. I can see her cold heart plenty with out it. She let go and my arm was practicly ice. I couldn't stop shaking. My entire body felt like I had just come out of a freezer after an hour of being stuck. To say I was cold would be an understatement. "You have a joke for that?"

"I did..." I smiled, as she began to frown again. "It slipped my mind." She growned and Deceit burst out laughing. He always was a sucker for Patton's dad jokes. If you couldn't tell so was I. She started to leave and I got nervous. I pray Patton and Roman are safe. "Hey where are you going?"

"Out!"

"Why are you being so cold?!" She slammed the door, leaving me behind. I crashed. I was in so much pain and now I was so cold. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. Deceit walked over and i growled.

"Virgil, hear me out."

"I have nothing to say to you. And I don't want to hear anything from you either." He just sighed walking away. I don't know where he went. I don't care where he went. I am tied and chain and crucified to a damn wall. I've been cut, electricuted, freezerburned, and god only knows what's next.

"You know he's going to die right?" I glanced back up at the ledge to find Anna dangling her feet over it. She jumped down and grabbed Deceits hat off the table. "You, him, your entire family... Your all going to die."

"Fuck you."

"Hey, I could care less wether you live or die. I only care about myself. To think, a Helsing was right there under my nose."

"VanHelsing... I am a VanHelsing. You are a disgrace, and honestly a huge bitch." She placed the hat back on the table, and jumped up to sit on it, crossing her legs and giving me a proud look.

"I'd be careful how you talk to me."

"Why, your just a siren. Lowly, lonely, and a big ass lose...." Imense pain wracked though my body, and I could feel my ears start to bleed. The pain was so disoreinting I swear I could hear someone else screaming. "FUCK... YOU!" 

Her singing got louder and the pain got stronger. I was about to black out when this loud crash shook the entire building. Plaster and bits of ceiling fell into the water that surrounded my feet. Something even hit the wall or whatever i was tied to, loosing the pike in my left hand. My eyes went wide as I pulled my hand off the wall, watching the pike fall to the ground. This is good. This is...

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" ... not good.

"Roman?!"

VanHelsing~PrinxietyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara