I lied...(The Real End)

I opened my eyes to see the familer ceiling of Pattons guest room. Everything hurt... Again. But what's new when it comes to me. I was hungry... Really hungry. I don't think I ate dinner. Wait... Why am I here? The last thing I remember is Virgil. He was crying. I was... dying. How am I...

"Roman?" I heard the door creak open as I just stared at the ceiling. My eyes went wide when this smell hit me. My stumach growled and I pulled the pillow over my face to hide the pain. "Kiddo, it's ok." Patton took the pillow from me and placed this cup onto the nightstand. 

"Patton..." He looked up at me before leaving, giving me this bright smile. I kicked off the covers, grabbed the cup, and made my way out the livingroom. Logan was sitting with Patton, holding each others hand for obvious support. Deceit was standing in the corner of the room, still wear his new outfit. I think he liked it more than he let on. When Deceit saw me he got this look of pitty, making Logan and Patton look up to see me as well. "Patton, what's going on? Where's virgil?"

"Roman, your going to want to sit down." Deceit said as he sat on a chair he brought over. He saw my confusion and sighed. "Please..." I nodded and sat down on the recliner, while Patton took a deep breath. I took a sip of my cup, as I waited. It was good. I don't think I could tell you what was in it. Probably a smoothie Patton made.

"Virgil... He isn't here." I almost dropped the cup, causing Patton to nearly have a panic attack over his rug. 

"What do you mean he isn't here?" His eyes darkened and I could feel my anger start to bubble up. "Where is he?"

"Alive... But away."

"That isn't anwsering my question." I could feel my blood begin to boil. I gripped the cup and felt as the contents began to boil. "Where is Virgil?"

"He left." I looked over at Deceit, who was fidgeting with his hat. "He just left."

"Why?" I jumped up as this burning liquid spilled over onto my hand. I stared as the red liquid began to stain the rug. 

"Because He blames himself for what happened." Patton jumped up, grabbing my arms and pulling my attention to him.

"It's ok. You're ok. Your family." 

"Thanks Pat, but I think I need some time." He nodded as I pulled away.

"Take your time. The guest rooms yours if you want it." I nodded and Patton left to go take care of the rug. Logan came over and handed me the book Patton gave me awhile ago. He was silent, following Patton without saying so much as one word to me. I just took the book back to the room. I sat on the bed, opening it to the family tree page. My eyes skimmed the page, as the tears started to fall.

There was Virgil, the head of the family. Patton Mathews, Vampling... Deceit Evans, vampire... And now a Logan Sinclare, godling... 

And at the very bottom...

Roman Sanders, Vampire.