NEW BOOK!

My wonderful readers, thank you so so much for reading my book and following the journey that V and Kir makes in this story.

I can't thank you guys enough, because what are writers without their readers?

Thank you for motivating me to keep writing— and even though I'd go on and on and on about how beautiful each and every one of you are, I think you guys want to get to the point on what this notice is about.

First— the requests for any bonuses or one shots of V and Kir are still available. As you can see, those who did request have had their bonuses written, even though I wrote the last one myself. Please feel free to voice your thoughts if you have an idea, because....well, I'm running out of bonus ideas.

Second— I'm starting a new book, and it will be a Taehyung story. And that's just because I feel like he will fit the role of the main character well, and also because I'm nearly done with a Jungkook story.

Third— You guys choose. Should the heroine of my next book be Tzuyu still? Or somebody else? This is the time for you to spill your ships. And if you want me to include more of the Bangtan members, just say so! I'll be sure to take that into consideration.

So a bit of introduction for my next story— first of all, I can safely tell you guys it's a lot of angst, angst, angst. Taehyung will have schizophrenia, a severe mind disorder where he suffers from vulnerability, loneliness, and much more. He also has a bit of a split personality, which is where he struggles with another part of himself.

Whoever the heroine will be will have haemolacria, or tears of blood. She will be the definition of vulnerability, in desperate need of protection from her unloving parents. And Tae will be just the guy to do it.

So please voice out your opinions— and feel free to tell me if this book sounds too weird or bad. I want to know how the readers feel, if it's not asking too much.

Love you guys!