Purity: Bonus

Inspired by @DefneDemircioglu

(Sequel to Innocent)

"V."

"V."

"V?"

Finally unable to hear me call his name any longer, V sighs and turns around. He already knows what I'm going to say— I'd been asking him the same question for hours now.

"Please, Kir. The time will—"

"Why?" I say innocently, blinking like a newborn. "I just like saying your name, Taehyung."

An amused smile lifts the corner of his lips as he leans against the doorway, disbelief coloring his sculpted features.

"You're really playing me like this, Cross?"

I blink again, tilting my head to the side. "What are you talking about? I just like how your name sounds, you know. It really.... flows."

"Okay, then." Then to my surprise, he turns back around without another word. "Have fun saying my name all alone by yourself, Miss Kirelei."

"Yah! Come back here!"

My face flushes even deeper when a devilish smile lights his lips, like he'd been expecting this from the beginning. I'd played right into his psychology, and he smiles even wider when he sees me realize.

"Fine," I sigh, crossing my arms together. "I want to know, V. I have to. That stupid bunny keeps sending me messages!"

"Ignore," V shrugs, before a deadly look crosses his eyes. "Or do this. Pull out your phone and send him exactly what I tell you."

I have my phone out before he takes another breath.

"What's taking you so long with Lisa?"

"What's taking you so long with Lisa," I repeat as I press send. To my disbelief, the flurry of annoying messages he'd been sending stops almost immediately.

Now the curiosity is like fire.

"Tell me what making love is," I yell, kicking my pillow off the bed angrily as V just watches me with a bemused expression. "And give me Google back! It's not like I'm going to search it up!"

"You think I'm stupid, Princess?" He chuckles deeply as I stare him daggers. "You ran to search it up as soon as Jungkook and Lisa left."

"Is it like cutting out hearts on construction paper?" I voice out, desperate for any answers he might show in his face. "Or is it like a love potion or something? How can you just make love? You can't just make love!"

"Somehow you can," Taehyung shrugs, brushing a soft hand down my hair. "And you'll know soon. I'll teach it to you."

A frustrated sigh escapes my lips. It makes me so angry that everyone seems to be teasing me, pretending like I was still a baby and therefore kept in the dark.

"I want to know now."

His lips purse in an attempt not to smile. "If only you knew what you're really asking for, Kirelei. You're not ready, and even Jungkook would know that."

"Jungkook," I hiss, my face flushing with annoyance. "Is not supposed to be leaving me out like this, too! I'm texting Lisa. Men are stupid."

When I turn to reach for my phone, I find it gone. And I'm not surprised at all when I find it hanging between V's long, slender fingers.

"Give me my phone back!"

"You cro-" His eyes go wide, my phone slipping from his grasp as he instantly sits up on the bed. He presses a light finger to my cheek, and I can see it comes off wet.

And then I can't stop myself.

Angry tears escape my eyes, and when I can't seem to stop them I think that I really must be a baby. What kind of an adult was I? I was over twenty and still crying like a child who didn't get their lollipop.

Between my blurred vision, I can see V's eyes widen with panic. He presses my body into his chest, stroking the top of my head because he probably doesn't know anything else that he could do in this situation.

He could pilot an airplane missing an entire wing, and he still wouldn't know what to do if a girl cried.

"Kir, I'm sorry." He whispers, and I can feel the tips of his dark hair brush my forehead as he hugs me tighter. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm f-fine," I hiccup, my cheeks burning with humiliation.

"No, you aren't." He says worriedly, and something like resolve stiffens his face. "Will you be alright if I tell you what it is?"

My tears disappear in the exact span of 0.2 seconds, and V laughs as I look up at him. My red eyes are completely back to normal, and he laughs harder with the first word out of my mouth.

"Really?"

Then he suddenly pushes me down against the bed, ignoring the surprised gasp out of my lips as he hovers what seems like five centimeters from my body.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter when he presses his lips against the side of my neck, trailing a path from my jaw to shoulder.

"I thought you wanted to know," He whispers, a wicked smile painting his features when he sees me wide-eyed underneath his grip. "I can only hold back so long when you plead like that, princess."

I swallow, now fully understanding.

I'm so screwed.

"Now pay attention, love." He breathes, and a shiver travels down my spine when I hear his rich, deep voice merely fingertips from my ear.

"Lesson number one."

________________________

Frustration is clear in his sigh.

"You're really innocent, aren't you?" He says, breaking his lips from mine. All I can do is look at him with doe eyes that would shame Jungkook's to eternity as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Did you forget how to kiss?"

"Yah!" I yell, slamming a pillow to the side of his head. "What is that supposed to mean? I thought I was doing completely fine!"

"It feels like I'm kissing a rock," He states, blowing out a breath with worry in his moon-tinted eyes. "What's wrong, Kirelei?"

I look down at my toes, and he smiles that devilish smile as realization dawns.

"You're nervous," He laughs, and my eyes slit into the look I get before I knock someone unconscious. "You're really—"

"Get out!" I hiss as I kick at his shaking form, my cheeks burning a fiery red. "Go away, you idiot! I said move!"

"No, Princess, no." He says, pressing his lips together in a desperate attempt to hold back another laugh. "It's okay."

"It's not." I squeak as I pull the covers over my head. "This is embarrassing. And apparently I don't even know how to kiss, so—"

He pulls the blankets back down again, so fast that I don't even realize he's kissed me to shut me up. And when I reflexively press back, a hot blush heats my face as he nods in approval.

"You're already doing well, Kirelei."

_____________________

Voila!

She's pregnant.