Pensieve 13: I Love Myself Most When I'm In Love With You

"I love myself when you smile at me, when your deep timbre of a voice sings to me serenades of red romance. I love myself when you read to me stories of love, even if to my mind, they are bland and boring compared to our own. I love myself when you hug me, and when it's over I hug myself just to feel you again. I love myself when you hold my hand, and love my hand all the more for being held by you. My lips do not even need lip gloss, even though in cold times they appear cracked, for they've suffered the heavenly delight of your kiss. My cheeks look pretty and healthy as they are, you have endlessly caressed and kissed them so. I'll never have another haircut, and treasure every strand that has known your touch. They tell me to put on perfume, and I'm adamant that I never will, for it might mask away the scent your presence left. Even in sleep, my eyes never close and are forever open, for awake and asleep, with you there or not there, the only thing they see and want to see is you. I love myself when you love me, and when our friends tell it so, and when every single day I wake up to shows it so. I love myself even when you do not love me, just because I am still and will always be in love with you...I love myself most when I'm in love with you."