Two

Picture// Beta Kody
Song// Sober Childish Gambino

My mate gazed at me under the flickering fluorescent lights, making my breath hitch.

A pair of caramel eyes sit underneath two dark brows that were furrowed heavily.

His cheekbones cast a shadow over his stubbled face, and onto pink lips.

"This is him." Kody crosses his arms over his chest, glaring down at the human.

I stare with an open mouth and a stiff body, as my entire being goes into shock.

Kody nudges me with his elbow harshly, making me clear my throat loudly.

"I'm Alpha Black. What is your name?" I question him with shaky hands and a quaking heart.

"You're the Alpha?" He snorts, making my blood quickly boil at his rude tone.

I narrow my eyes, "Yes. Now what is your name, human?"

My mate sighs, "West."

I raise a brow at his one syllable name. Clenching my jaw, I watch as he runs a hand through his dark locks.

"What's your business here?" I ask, shifting from foot to foot.

My wolf wanted out and she wanted him. I was holding her back with every fiber in my body.

"I already told blondie, I'm here to visit my girlfriend." West rolls his caramel eyes making my wolf growl lowly.

He has a girlfriend who belongs in this pack. Fantastic. Not many wolves would date a human who wasn't their mate. It was strange.

I tilt my head at him, right as a shrill voice that haunts my dreams echoes down the hallway.

"Baby! Oh my god what have they done to you!" Bailey, the pack slut, cries out.

Son of a bitch! My wolf scowls.

Of course it had to be Bailey, who has been a thorn in my side since we were kids.

She was born to one of the head warriors and thought she had power in this pack.

I recently found out she was verbally abusive to the omegas of Black Wolf.

My father also taught me that every wolf is not what he is born, but what he makes of himself. An omega should not be punished because they are born 'weaker'. I have given some highly sought after positions to omegas because I believed they deserved it.

"Bailey, why didn't you tell me you're a fucking werewolf?" My mate asks lowly, rising to his feet.

My eyes widen as he stretches to his full height. He was at least a head taller than me, an inch or two taller than Kody.

"I'm sorry baby, it was for your own good." She pouts, walking towards his cell.

I almost pull her blonde hair out of her head when she calls him by that horrid pet name. My wolf growls lowly at her, making her turn to me with questioning eyes.

"Thanks to you, he will now have to join Black Wolf." I seethe, my left eye twitching.

Kody glances at me with a worried expression.

My mate, West, meets my fiery gaze with his own. He was too beautiful for words and I already wanted to give my all to him.

This is bad.

"Riley-" She starts.

I raise a brow and correct her "Alpha Black to you."

She smiles sweetly, "Sorry, Alpha."