Five

Picture// West
Song// Coaster Khalid

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you." I shake my head at my mate.

His muscle gleams under the rays, a brilliant smile taking over his tan face.

"I used to do this all the time as a kid." He waves me off, looking down at the blue water below him.

Raising a brow, I cross my arms over my chest. I was having trouble controlling my wolf, as my mate stood shirtless on a small cliff overlooking a blue hole of water.

The water below him was calm, but the sharp jagged rocks peaking out of the water made me nervous.

It was an animal instinct to protect my mate at all costs. I was stupid to think I could ever fight that instinct after meeting him.

I could tell he felt the same way, seeing as he broke down my office door with inhuman strength last night.

My foot nervously taps on the dirt below as I watch him take a running leap off of the ledge.

He lets out a laugh as his muscular body plunges into the water below. My body takes a sharp intake of air, nervously looking at the ripples he created.

I bite my lip as he resurfaces, a sigh of relief coursing through my body.

"That was so cool!" He laughs, his black hair plastered to his forehead.

I couldn't help but laugh with him. West has that infectious laugh that made you want to be happy.

It was such a foreign feeling of being so carefree and calm. I would usually be buried beneath paperwork or dealing with pack issues right now.

Kody had been silent all morning, and I had a feeling he set this all up.

I couldn't be that transparent with my feelings towards West.

Was I?

My wolf chuckles in my head, making me huff in annoyance.

"Come on in Alpha, the water is fine!" West's strong hands run through his locks.

"I don't feel like dying today, thanks." I smile sarcastically.

He clicks his tongue, "I didn't die."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"I don't have a swimsuit." I shrug.

He lifts his brow seductively.

"I don't see the issue." West smirks.

I flip him the bird.

Go into the water My wild chuckles.

No way I scoff back.

She growls lowly Mate wants us in water.

"I'm gonna go under water and hold my breath until you come in." He smirks, eyes twinkling under the sun.

I snicker, "I guess you'll drown."

"It's the price I'm willing to pay." He shrugs.