Hana

Y/n's POV

"Please babe, let's fix this up, okay? I'll treat you better" He said with begging eyes.

Who knew a man like this would be begging me to come back? After all he was the one who cheated on me. I don't mind.

"I'm tired, let's just break up, okay?"

I'm sick if his clingy attitude and his fucking ugly face. He dates me because I'm a model that's all. I pity these people who I dated, they were so blinded by their crush on me.

I left him there on the club and went home. Feeling tired yet free from that I don't even remember.

---

Lying on the bed exhausted. I wonder.. Who was that boy I took a glance at at the bar. He looked so innocent. With that doe eyes and his slightly curled blonde hair.

It made him look more like a kitten.

I'm curious who that boy is, maybe I should do some research about him

I'm curious who that boy is, maybe I should do some research about him. I know my men could do it in a few hours.

I smirked,

I'll find you soon, babyboy

---

Jimin's POV

"Jimin come on, shoot him!" Namjoon commanded as he tried to convince the innocent boy to shoot someone.

"Hyung, I can't. He has a family. He needs to survive for them" I pleaded with my eyes. "If you won't then I will" Namjoon said as he took the gun away then without hesitation to shoot him.

"No!"

My lips trembled when I saw his dead body. "H-hyung..."

"You guys clean up the mess, Jimin come with me" Namjoon said as 3 guys went in and take the body away.

---

"Hyung!"

I ran into Jin hyung's arms and sob. Jin hyung rubbed my back as a show of comfort. I hugged him tightly.

"Namjoon, what did I tell you about bringing him to that room" Jin said with an annoyed face. "Hyung, he needs to know-- no, he needs to accept what we are and who he is." Namjoon fought back.

I start to sob. I know what we are and what we do, but I just can't accept it. Its just horrifying to see a dead body in front of me.

"Jimin go to your room, me and Namjoon hyung are talking. Trust me, you don't wanna hear this" Jin hyung warned before I rush my way upstairs to my room.

---

WARNING SMUT SCENE AHEAD!!!!

"O-oh, m-mommy"

I whined as she suck me hard. My hands were tied above my head and I was blindfolded. I could the pleasure all over my body.

"Shh, be quiet babyboy. You don't want people to hear"

She sucked me harder which made me shake and let out high pitched low whimpers. "M-mommy.. I'm cumming!! O-oh, mommy!"

I feel my liquids started to rush out of my body. I let out loud pants. I feel he straddling me and her hands on my chest.

"Mommy's gonna make you feel good baby. Just relax and let me take care of you" She whispered.

Then I felt something warm and tight wrapped around me. "O-oh, mommy! You're so tight!" I said making her moan. "You're the one who's big baby. You're so big!" She bounces on top me harder making me let out grunts and groans.

"Mommy, let me touch you, I want to feel you mommy"

She didn't hesitate to free my wrists and I immediately latch onto her. Bringing my hips up to meet hers.

"Mommy, I'm cumming I--"

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm. "Hyung! Hobi hyung and Jin hyung made breakfast" Jungkook barged in on his bunny slippers and sleep mask on his forehead, don't forget the pj's he's wearing.

"I'm coming Kook"

God, I had another wet dream again. Fuck, I'm starting to hate morning woods now.

I step inside the bathroom to calm down my man and clean my body.

---

"Hyung, its so good!" I cheered as I chew the bacon.

"Keep eating Jiminie, we don't want you unhealthy" Jin hyung said while patting my head.

"Thanks hyung" I said.

I haven't seen Namjoon hyung though. Although he might still be pissed off at me last night. I need to apologize to him though. "Hyung I'm going to uni now. I'll be back soon"

"Bye Jiminie!"

---

Since I wanted to have a normal life, I decided to go to college. I know you're probably saying but Jungkook is younger than you!

Well he isn't like me. He 'wants' to become like Namjoon hyung, a feisty and cold man. He wants to be a gangster, a mafia. But I don't. I wanna life like a normal person would. My parents left me alone in the streets, because they thought that I wasn't strong enough to handle things like a man would.

They said that their leader or boss or our higher ups that monitor's us found me and took me in without a second thought.

Now I know why my mom or dad doesn't even want me, they know I'm a failure, a weak boy who can't do anything, who cries and faints when he sees something he doesn't like, especially dead bodies.

---

A crowd forming in the hallways, people chatting with each other, laughing. I gulped knowing that I'm alone this time. I don't have my hyung's with me nor Jungkook. God, I'm screwed. I never knew there were this many people going here.

Suddenly fangirls and fanboys screams were heard.

"IT'S KIM Y/N!! SHE'S HERE!!"

"Y/N I LOVE YOU!"

"MARRY ME!"

I turn my head to the screams and at that moment I knew I fell in love with her. She has long wavy brown hair, slim waist, long white smooth legs, plump lips, and slightly doe eyes. She's the definition of perfect.

I don't know who she is, but I'm sure I have a lot of rivals in this uni to get her heart.

---
I decided to fix the story since it doesn't make sense love you!!!!