Ahob

Author's POV

"Did you find them Kook?" Namjoon ask as he put the phone in speaker. He's in his office doing some paperwork's when Jungkook inform him. "Well hyung... It's not them.. It's a her" Jungkook said.

"I was right" Namjoon said.

"What? You were right? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked his hyung. "Kook, can you go to the attic and bring the box in 2002? It's labelled so you can search it and if you find it bring it to my office." Namjoon ordered and Jungkook just nod and hang up.

---

Jungkook went to the attic. Its been awhile since he went here. The last time he went here was when he throw some of his junk away.

"Okay, 2002. I was just a little baby back then. Memories.." Jungkook talks to himself as he went inside the attic that's full of dust and maybe rats. He was pushing some boxes around, trying to find the 2002 box. Until he stumbled upon a photo album.

He scrunched his brows, he never saw this before. He picked it up and opened it. He saw some photos of little Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, and... A boy and a girl?

He furrowed his brows. Opening the next page. He saw the girl again, blowing her candles while wearing a party hat. Then he opened the next one, an unfamiliar boy came to the view playing in the garden.

He then feel an arm on his shoulder making him flinch and drop the album. He turn around and saw Namjoon. His face went pale. "H-hyung.. I.. I didn't mean to--"

"You saw?" Namjoon asked calmly as he walk pass Jungkook and grab the album. Cleaning the dust on it. "I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook said. "It's okay Kook. You'll find out soon enough anyway" Namjoon said and just smiled.

"Oh hey! There's the box" Namjoon said changing the topic. "Hyung... Who are the guy and girl that I see?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon went silent for a moment to think if he should explain it or not.

"Okay... Let's wait until everyone's home.. Then I'll you a story" Namjoon said then left the attic leaving Jungkook alone.

---

The Bangtan brothers were in the living room having a small meeting or story time.. I guess.

Namjoon was standing while the others sitting on the couch waiting for Namjoon to speak.

"I see you're all gathered here... Today I'm going to reveal a secret.. Or tell you a secret that.. No one knows only I and my father knows."

Little did they know a girl was listening to their conversation. She had managed to put a mic or a listening device on Jimin's clothes. "As you all know the rules of our family, the Kim family is to only have three sons and no daughter. Well... I guess I need to tell you that Jin hyung and mines father has broken the rule.."

Everyone in the living room widens their eyes. "Wait, how did I not know about this?" Jin asked and Namjoon sighed. "Hyung.. Do you remember Tae-Taehyung?" Namjoon said his eyes getting watery.

"I do, he's our brother, our little brother" Jin said. "Will you be mad if I say that we have a sister?" Namjoon said. Jungkook who was drinking his water choked on it. "What do you mean?"

"Taehyung wasn't born alone.. He had a twin sister with him" Namjoon explained. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!" Jin roared in the room making it echo throughout the entries room. "Yes.. And then she was kidnapped." Namjoon admitted.

"How did I not notice this? Was she living with us back then?" Jin asked. "She was.. But she was thrown to the basement and was locked there... How did I find out? I woke up in the middle of the night hearing screams from the basement so I checked.. And I saw her.. All bruised and bloodied.. She was being tortured by.. Our mother.. She was a crying mess.. And I.. I couldn't help her.."

You were listening and crying. Yes.. You were their sister. Being thrown away and never been looked for.

"She saying.. "Mommy I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Again and again... Until she stopped and make eye contact with me.. And then our mother turned around. She was shock to see me. She ran to me and said "Go to your bedroom. I'll see you there" Before pushing me upstairs and that was the last time I saw our sister.."

---

'Flashback'

"Mommy please I'm sorry!" You screamed as your mom whipped you again and again. You didn't know what you did wrong but you just couldn't ask her.

"Be quiet you brat!" Your mother yelled making your body shake. "I'm sorry mommy.." You whispered before locking into someone's unfamiliar eyes on the doorway. Your mother noticed and turned around.

Then she ran and left you. When you saw her eyes for the first time.. Her eyes soften looking at the boy. Making you angry and jealous and.. Hurt. You were left alone.. No one loves you...

Until your mom came back and whipped you one last time before leaving you there to heal on your own.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorr-"

"I'm so-"

"I'm-"

"..."

---

'End of flashback'

You gripped your glass till it crack. Remembering those past times really wanted to kill your mother by your own hands.

"I will kill all of you... By my hands if it takes that" You said turning off the computer.

---

"Hyung... Then what about Taehyung hyung? Where is he?" Jungkook asked. "He's dead now..." Namjoon whispered. "So.. Why did you tell us now? Why not before?" Yoongi asked. "Because now... I think she's the one who entered our mansion yesterday"

---

Wearing your black mask, black hoodie, and black leggings. You walk out of your house, going yo the convenience store.

Buying ramen and a can of coffee cream. "That'll be-- Wait you're Kim Y/n, right!?" The cashier guy said. You were shock. Usually no one would notice you this quick. "Uh.. N-No" You said trying to just pay and leave this place.

"Can I take a picture with you?" He asked again. I tried to just leave. "Please, leave me alone" You said but he just kept on forcing you.

"I just wanna pay for my ramen, please.." You begged. "O-oh, I-I'm sorry. That'll be 10,000 won." He gave up. You felt bad for him. He was just your fan and wanted pictures.

A/N: REMINDER THAT I AM NOT FROM KOREA NOR HAVE I BEEN THERE, SO I JUST MADE IT ALL UP :)

"You know what, lets take a selfie" You said and the guy smiled taking one selfie and then you left the store.

You walked home but you feel someone following you.

You stopped your tracks and turn around. There you saw a man in all black standing behind you. You weren't scared. You were curious.

"Show yourself, don't hide from a girl" You said. And when the guy in black comes out. Your eyes met a pair of familiar ones.

He walked closer and closer. Until he stopped about a meter away from you.

"Hello Y/n. Long time no see"