Yeol Yeoseos

Author's POV

"Hyung what do we do?! Jimin's with that witch!" Hoseok shouted making all the members look at him. "I don't know Hobi, either its Jimin's life or our parents life Jin hyung." Namjoon said while looking down. "Joon-ah... Let's just tell her where our parents are." Jin said. Namjoon's eyes widen. "Hyung, do you want our parents dead?" Namjoon bite back.

"No, but it's better. Jimin still has a long life ahead of him. Our parents... They're already retired." Jin reasoned. "Hyung no! I'm making the decision now. And its gonna be Jimin that's it... I'm sorry guys, but my parents are more important." Namjoon said before walking back to his office to solve this problem.

"Namjoon listen to me! Let's just give our parents!" Jin shouted. Namjoon stop his steps and turned around. "Why? Why?! We don't need Jimin, hyung! Jimin's just an adopted brother!" Namjoon yelled as well. "Joon... Maybe our parents already know she's going to come to them. Maybe they already planned everything for the future when she comes for them. We don't need to worry." Jin said placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"But that doesn't mean we can give them up. They took care of us for years, hyung." Namjoon teared up. "Its for the best Joon. Let our parents go in exchange for Jimin's life. Like she said, a life for a life. Then it'll be even for both sides." Jin said and this time Namjoon nods. "Then let's tell her." Jin said before going to the living to round up.

---

Y/n's POV

I did it! They're going to give me their address! Now my plan is going well. I just need to improve it a little.

I got out of the camera room and head to my baby's bedroom. "Babyboy~ Its show time!" I took his blindfold and his gag. "Y/n please let me go! What are you doing?! I thought you loved me." He cried. His fat tears streaming down his puffy cheeks. "You're too naive, Baby...." I smirked and stroke his cheeks. He leaned away from my touch. "W-who are you?" He ask me sobbing. "I. Am. Kim. Y/n." I said word by word.

His sad gaze looking into my eyes. "Y-you're a Kim?" He asked me. I smirked evilly. "Why yes I am my dear baby boy.. And you know who's Kim I belong to?" I asked him. His eyes teary as if he already figured out the answer already. "No... My hyung wouldn't do this... He loves me--" I laughed, cutting his words. "Does he? Your Jin hyung probably just pities you! Oh and don't get me started with Namjoon, he hates you till the end of this world!" I mocked him.

"You're alone Chim... No one will have your back in this world. Not even your sad little whore of a mother." I bring up the topic. His eyes widen when I mentioned his mother. "Don't say things about my mom! She's a nice girl! You don't know her!" He shouted. I just held my laugh. "Really? Then why do I know that your father is Kim Moonjin? The man who accept you?" I asked him back. He looks taken aback by my question. "..."

"You don't know your own family background Chim. I know EVERYTHING, from the affair till your mothers death" I stated. "Then tell me... I wanna know..." He begged. I smirked. "Hmm... I don't know where to start... How about from where your mother's being a whore and fucked your stepfather..."

His eyes widen and he looked at me as quick as a light speed. "You mean... He... He.."

"Why yes... He's your father and... Jin and Namjoon are your half brother.." I finished his sentence. "And then... That's where I jump in... I was just a little girl when I figured out that I could kill people to satisfy myself." I said rewinding back to my old memories. It was fun. "My... So called babysitter gave me a mission... To kill your mother." I smile psychotically looking at him. "No.. You're lying.."

I shook my head. "Do I look like I'm lying?" He looks down on the floor. "You monster!! You killed her!! Why did you do it! I could've had a happy life with her! She would be smiling right now, but because of a bitch like you--"

*SLAP*

"Shut up or I will kill you and I'll kill them, your parents I'll kill your brothers! Mark my words!" I choked his neck hard till it left a hand mark. "Now... You better shut that mouth of yours, we'll be... Having a little trip.." I said while walking out of his room.

---

"Hyung... You sure you wanna do this? I mean.. We could just save Jimin in another way.." Hoseok begged Jin. "We could save your parents and Jimin at the same time." Hoseok reasoned again. "No Hobi... We can't, this is the only way. Who knows what'll happen when we double cross that girl.. She's my sister, she's smart. She knows how to lure and disguise. She's too dangerous." Jin said.

"Ready?"

"Yes... Did you prepare everything?" Jin asks Namjoon. "Yes I did. I have mom and dad informed as well.. That they'll be having a visitor right after this and... They accept it wholeheartedly, they knew she would come back and kill them because of what they did." Namjoon explained. They knew their sins were unforgivable. "Okay..."

"Let's go"

---

"Kai baby... Please look after him.. I want to explore the area." I kissed his cheeks before leaving them. It was nighttime in a little deserted park. We had a deal to meet and trade here, but I... Have a feeling something's off, so I took a stroll around the park.

"Y/n they're here.."

I giggled. "Keep them there. Tell them I had something to take, and make sure that little boy's mouth is taped.. Tightly."

"On it"

I look around the bushes. And then I saw a black boots. Wonder who could that belong to?

"Kai can you count their men? There were supposed to be.. Seven." I asked Kai. "On it sweetheart.. One.. Two. Three. Four... Five.. Six...."

Then he stops counting. Could it be that they're planning to trick me? I'm not the one to be outsmarted here boys.

"There are seven of them. Why?"

Then who is this?! I immediately took my gun out and tackle the person. "Who are you?!" I aimed my gun at... Her forehead? I widen my eyes. I ripped her mask away.

"Hana?"

---

HOHOHO!!!

ITS NIT CHRISTMAS BUT HEY! I FINALS POSTED SOMETHING. HOPE YOU LIKE IT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE SHIT THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATE YET! SEE YA AND LOVE YA!

@.lilchimyt (my flipping Instagram)