Yeol

Author's POV

"Hello Y/n. Long time no see"

You stopped walking and turn around. The man in black was in view. His posture was quite familiar to you.

"Who are you?" You asked. You walk towards him slowly. Trying to scare him, but he didn't seem to budge.

"I'm someone you know. We've met before. Did you forget?" He asked. You furrow your brows. "Stop with the chit chat, and just f*cking tell me." You said as you became impatient.

"I'm Kim Namjoon"

You widen your eyes. 'It can't be him' You thought. A couple of days back, you asked your men to search up the brothers.

"I supposed you remember me, Y/n" He said. When he said your name you shiver. You took a deep breath and look up. "Hi, Kim Namjoon, I'm Kim Y/n" You said trying yo fight your tears. He was your brother. Keyword: WAS. He didn't help you when you needed him. He wasn't there.

"Were you the one who broke into my mansion two days ago?" He asked. Just then, your tears started to disappear. 'If he's gonna talk about that then let's talk about that' You thought then smirked. "Of course, I did. Also, I left you a little gift." You smiled thinking of ruining his 'expensive' family picture.

"Why would you do that?! You know how precious that it to me?!" He started to yell at you. But you didn't even bother. "I don't care about your family Mr. Kim. I want revenge, I want to destroy you and your whole family for what they did to me!" You said.

Namjoon eyes teared up while looking at you. He never knew his own little sister hate her own family so much.

"I will destroy you KIM. I will tear apart your brothers away from you and then kill them one by one in front of your own eyes." With that I ran away and hid in my place.

---

"Kai! I need to speed up my plan. We'll kidnap one of their brothers tomorrow... And I know exactly who" You said on the phone smirking.

"Okay dokey. I'll call up a few friends tomorrow to help up the plan." He said dialing peoples number, you hung up.

You went to your bedroom yo get change. While changing your phone vibrated on the desk you had.

Babyboy:
Mommy, will you go to school tomorrow?

Me:
Of course I will baby. Also, mommy has a surprise for you tomorrow. 😉

Babyboy:
Really mommy?! I love surprises. I can't wait to see you tomorrow mommy! I love you!

Me:
Love you too baby boy 😘

You turn your phone off and went to bed thinking about tomorrow's event. You drift onto dreamland with a killer smile on your face.

---

"Mommy, My diminie is hard" He whined next to you. "Mmm, baby, please. Class's almost over. Wait and then I'll give you a reward" You said while caressing his thigh. He gulped and nodded.

"Okay, class, why don't we end class early today? Seems like you're not pay attention at all. But, don't forget to turn in your homework tomorrow" Mrs. Claire said and the students cheered.

"Mommy, can we go now? Its hurting" He whined which you're annoyed at. "Okay fine." You standing up. "Mrs. Claire, Jimin isn't feeling too well today" You said trying to sound convincing. "Oh, is that so. Well take him to the nurses office." She said and you just nod.