Yeoldu

Its been almost a month since Namjoon started to hang out with Taehyung. Taehyung was very happy that his brother was paying attention to him.

"Hyung! Yesterday I found this place in the garden. I don't know if anyone know about this but its really beautiful!" Taehyung said to Namjoon. "Really?! Show me show me!!" Namjoon said while jumping around.

He never knew having a little brother was exciting.

---

"Woah! This is amazing! I love it. It has my favorite flowers!" Namjoon squealed. "Really? Which one hyung?" Taehyung asks. "Yellow dandelions!" Namjoon exclaimed. Taehyung gasped. "That's mine too hyung!" He squealed as well. "How did you find this place?" Namjoon asks.

"Well, I was wondering around the garden with the maids when suddenly I was lost because it was huge and then bam! I found this beautiful place." Taehyung explained. "Wow!" Namjoon said while walking around the area.

The whole day Namjoon and Tae were playing around and resting here and there, until its about 8 PM. "Tae we should go back now" Namjoon said. "No hyung, I wanna stay here" Tae said. "Tae, Appa will be mad at us for not going back" Namjoon said.

"Okay..." Taehyung said with a sad expression. With that they head back to the mansion.

---

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Moonjin yelled. It was almost 10 when they went back. The way back to the mansion was long, since the way to the garden was 30 minutes itself.

"W-we were playing in the garden" Taehyung stuttered. "AND NOW YOU'RE ALL A MESS! YOU'RE MAKING THIS HOUSE A MESS!!" Moonjin yelled making them scared. "Appa, calm down. You need to rest" Jin then appeared out of nowhere. "Ms. Han, can you please take Appa to his room?" Jin requested.

Ms. Han nod and take Moonjin away from the scene. When they're out of sight Jin then look at his brothers with a glare. "Where have you both been?" He asked with a calm tone. No one answered. Jin took a deep breath again and asked then once more. "Where. Have. You. Been?" He asked with a warning tone this time.

Then Taehyung gulped. "We were playing in the garden." Taehyung said with a low voice. "Why were you in the garden? We have a game room upstairs, Tae. And you Joon, weren't you supposed to train today?" Jin asked. This time, Namjoon gulped. "I wanted to have fun hyung. I'm bored in that training area, no fun" Namjoon said.

"Then you should've told me. Now look at both of you. Dirt all over you face and mud.  The maids worked hard to clean the carpets and now they have to vacuum it again." Jin said before rubbing his forehead. "Okay, I don't want to make this conversation longer than it already is. Go take a shower and go to your rooms." Jin ordered.

They nod and silently went upstairs to their rooms to clean themselves.

---

A little girl sat on the mattress. She was alone and bored. She doesn't know why she was down here in the first place.

The door to the basement opened and her attention was put on the stairs. Footsteps were heard and she was curious. Usually no one visits her, only an old lady that always brings her food.

And she was right it was the old lady. She was carrying a tray of food. There's a glass of water on it as well.

"Y/n dear, are you hungry?" She asks and of course you nod. She smiled and brought the tray in front of you. "I brought what chefs made.. Well the leftovers.. But its still good. Try it" She said before trying to feed you.

"Ahjumma.. Where's my daddy and my mommy?" You asked at her and she just froze there. She doesn't know what to say to you or how to say it to you. "T-they're gone dear.. Yes they are.." She stuttered.

You felt sad that they're gone. "Oh.. Okay then"

---

Sorry its a bit shorter than usual. I'm so sad that wattpad forgot to save the previous story and now I decided to rewrite it but its not the same. I'm sorry guys. Hey I updated :).

AND

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!!!

Hope you love it as much you love this book :)