Yeodeolb

Y/n's POV

"Send me his address. I'm gonna pay a visit" I said to my side guy or subordinate. "Yes ma'am. He lives in XXX street" He said and I nod. "Thank you." I said before heading of wearing my comfortable outfit.

---

Here's his house. Or where he and his brothers lives. Nice big mansion. Owned by the one and only Kim Namjoon or RM. Only his brothers calls him that or someone special.

The CEO of Kim fashion and Kim Corp. The richest man in Korea also known as the leader of the Mafia headquarters here. Hmm, impressive aren't I? Of course I am.

Now time to sneak into the house. I brought my 0.5 laser cutter. It can cut through things, as in key holes, windows, doors, walls, and more without any sound.

I cut through the key hole and open the door silently. Its nice in here. Who knew my babyboy is a catch.

I walk slowly on the marbled floor. Sometimes I hate rich people, since they're too rich they don't know how to spend their money.

The expensive arts on the wall, vases, flowers, paintings, photos. Then... I came across a family painting.

Red background and the whole Kim family there. It was complete, the three sons and the parents until one of them had to go. So sad.

"You guys are lucky, I sent Jimin to you. If not then you would've need a new son." I said quietly. It was fun back in the day. Killing and hacking into peoples stuff. The word privacy doesn't exist in my dictionary.

I took out my little knife and put a big X on the child that I had taken down years ago.

Kim Taehyung.

I smiled and then I put a big O or circled the second son which is my next target...

Kim Namjoon.

---

Author's POV

"Sir, we've analyze the whole area. But it's like someone wasn't even here" The agent says as he report to Namjoon.

"Its okay I appreciate your work agent Han. Thank you" Namjoon said. The agent nods and leaves. Namjoon was suspicious, who could've entered his mansion without getting caught, he has over 50 guards to secure the area at night and 35 at Noon and morning.

"Hey Kook, can you check the CCTV last night at exact 12.44 AM. Call me back later, I have things to do" Namjoon said and Jungkook just agreed.

Namjoon sighed. It's happening again. And by the looks of it... He himself is next.

---

A girl giggled while watching his face. She put a hidden camera in every room except the bathroom of course.

As in the kitchen, the dining hall, the living room, their study area, and their bedrooms, also halls and stairs. The spy can was too unnoticeable and it can camouflage.

"They don't know what's coming. And they'll see what's going to happen but they won't feel it."

She put her Iced coffee from Starbucks down. She looked on the paperboard she made. She wanted revenge, a revenge that was held back by their father. A revenge for abandoning her and forgetting her.

---

??? POV

I'll make sure you'll pay for this brothers. I already killed one of my brothers and I can kill more if I want to.

I grab my car keys and walk out of my secret house that only I know. And drove to uni. Don't wanna miss a class with my babyboy. And for sure I'll tease him more.

---

"You're late again Miss Kim. Why's that?" The lecturer asks me but I didn't bother to answer. I just walk to my seat. "Ms. Kim I asked you a--"

"Will you shut up? My ears are ringing from your constant blabbering. Now just continue the fucking lesson. We're not getting any smarter if you're talking" I said while sitting in my spot.

"Mommy, why were you late? You don't usually skip classes?" My babyboy asks of course I had to lie. "I'm busy baby, my daddy isn't being a good daddy these days, he's been too stressed" I said.

"Oh, mommy. Don't be stressed too, its not good for your health." Babyboy said and I just nod. An innocent creature.. So sad.

---

"Mommy!" He gripped my hair harder as I licked his balls and played with it.

"Oh please mommy, I'm getting closer" He begged. "Beg more baby or mommy won't let you cum." I said as I squeezed his dick with my hand. "Mommy please my diminie needs a little lick and he can give you milk!" He said while tearing up.

"Will he?" I said teasingly. As I slowly let his diminie go. "No mommy! Please! I-I beg you!!" He begged and I just sucked him hard one last time before he gave me the milk he promised.

He let out a sigh of relieve. And I drank down his milk. "Is it good mommy?" He asked and I nod.

"Very... Good"

---

GUYS!!!! I HIT 1K READS!! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU...

😭😭😭👌👌

Oh and I'll upload BOYS IN LUV today, so stay tuned in you're from YouTube :)

I love youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!