Dul

Jimin's POV

"STUDENTS CUT YOUR CRAP! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE!"

Wow, the teacher shouldn't be a teacher, he should be something else. He's your ordinary lecturer, 40 years old or maybe above, cranky as hell, old, and balding that's for sure.

"Introduce yourself young man" He said gesturing me to start talking.

"U-uh.. I-I'm Park Jimin. Nice seeing you all, I hope we can be friends." I smiled lastly. Some girls squeal as I accidentally eye smile them, damn it!

"Sit down wherever you want. Okay class..."

I walk my way to the one and only empty seat left in the class. Which is next to Her.

I'm screwed

---

Lunch came in a flash, who knew sitting next to her would sent time flying away in my head. She's more beautiful up close.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and look at the caller ID. It was Jin hyung.

I accept it and put in on my ear.

"JIMINIE, WE'RE OUTSIDE YOUR UNI. YOU FORGOT YOUR LUNCH!!" He yelled right at my ear. "Hyung~ I'm not 12 I don't need lunch boxes" I states.

"Hush you mouth! Now grab it or I'll tell Namjoon and... *Blank* that you disobeyed" Jin threatened. I widen my eyes as I heard his name. I felt shivers down my spine when I think about his name.

"I'll go hyung, please don't tell him!" I nearly yelled as I see a few glances from the kids passing by.

"Good boy, now hurry, I have an appointment with Jungkook. He said he needs a new--"

"Yeah yeah, I don't care" I said as I hung up.

---

"There you are! I packed sandwiches, eggs and your favorite! Banana milk!" Jin hyung exclaimed.

"Isn't that Jung--"

"Now go! Bye~~~" He said then left.

Well, might as well finished it now. As I walk in, I tripped on someone's foot.

"Ow!"

I heard laughter from behind me. I turn to see a group of guys, laughing at me. I can feel my face reddens from embarrassment. I just wanna bury myself in hole now.

"Watch where you're going, new boy. This uni is under our hands, you don't wanna mess with us." The blond one says.

"I don't want any trouble, please" I plead.

"Tch, as if. When you enter this uni, you'll always be in trouble till you manage to survive us" The orange hair said.

I feel so small standing in front of them. Don't judge but, they're taller than me. Like tall taller than me. I'm like a lamb surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"So boys why don't we welcome him first, huh? He needs friends right?" The blonde said. All of them nod and approach me. I just couldn't stand here if don't wanna die!

I turn around to run and leave but they're quicker than me. I should've trained when I got the chance. Stupid Jimin as always.

"Please, I don't want trouble!"

"Awe, did daddy told you so?" The brown haired said.

I sobbed not until I hear an angelic voice from behind me.

"I see kids these days love welcome new people, huh?"

The boys shifted their gaze from me... To her

"I-I... Y/n, how long have you been standing there?" The blonde asks.

"I don't know, you tell me how long have you been bothering him?" She said with a sarcastic remark. "Come on babe, you don't want me to free this guy, do you?" He asks.

I gulped at least I need someone to help me..

"Drop him down Marcus or I'll tell your daddy you've been lacking grades and have been forcing students, especially the nerds, to do your work." She said walking her way here slowly.

"Come one Y/n, you're gonna defend this kid here? He doesn't have anything" This guys Marcus said.

"Drop him down... Now"

Marcus tsked and left me alone. She approached me and all could do just scrambled my way to stand up. But failed of course.

"You okay?"

I gulped and nod. She smiled showing me her dimple and her... EYESMILE?! DAMN SHE'S A WHOLE PACKAGE!

"Awe, cute~ A Scooby Doo lunch box. Nice taste" She said. My face reddens.

FUCK I HATE JIN HYUNG SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!

---

"The bruise on your back isn't too bad. Just put some ointment to it and it'll heal." The schools nurse said. I smiled.

"Ms. Kim, h-hi. I-I'm a huge fan o-of you. Can you sign my shirt?" The school nurse stutters.

Who is this girl who saved me? Is she...

My mommy?

---
Ery's POV

I looked at him. Just sitting there quietly, moving his smol legs back and forth.

"Ms. Kim, h-hi. I-I'm a huge fan o-of you. Can you sign my shirt?" The school nurse stutters. I smiled and nod.

She squealed while skipping her way to get her shirt.

I approach him. Park Jimin. My babyboy.

I smiled seductively at him. Putting my hand on his thigh. I can see his face is flustered. His little guy is already awake! He's excited to see me, isn't he?!

"I see they way you look at me, baby~ You want me don't you? Dominating you? Strap you, gag you, spank you... Ride you?" I whispered the last part.

"M-mommy, I'm hard" He said whimpering. I smirked. I opened his legs and stood between them. I looked down. He's suffocating in that jeans, poor guy.

"I'll be back baby.. Don't move" I said before walking to the school nurse.

"Mrs. Han, Jimin isn't feeling to well. Can I take him home?" I said innocently. She nod but ofc before I go I signed her shirt.

---

"O-oh mommy!"

I sucked him harder, he tugged my hair and pushed my head down. I deep throated him and he screams a high pitched moan.

"You're just like i-in my dr-dreams mommy." He said panting.

I can feel him twitching, he's cumming, huh? I sucked harder then took him out if my mouth. "Mommy~ I was just about to cum~"

"Shh, don't talk back or you'll be punished"