Yeol Ilgob

Y/n's POV

Hana? What's she doing here? I thought... I thought she left me. Is she... Don't tell me she's with them. "Why are you here?" I ask her. The look on her face, I just want to cry. She left me. Alone. When I needed her the most, she left me in the dark. They used me to set them free and then after that, they just leave me alone.

"I-I..."

Then suddenly my intercom went beep.

"Y/n! They got Jimin! We need to return!" Kai's voice was the last thing I heard before the line went dead. I turn my head to Hana. "You're behind this!" I then took out my tranquilizer and shot her but missed. "I'm sorry Y/n." She said before she ran away. But my anger got in the way. This is for you leaving me, bitch! I threw a sharp rock at her and it hit her head.

She fell and cry in pain. I walk to her and pull her hair. "Unnie... I'm sorry I had to this.." I mock her voice that she used. "Why are you doing this Y/n...? Y-You're not like this..." She said as she looked at me. I clenched my fist and try to hold back my anger, and my need to punch her. "You know why I am like this!! Because of you and that other girl! You know I was an innocent pea and you used me! You used me to get out of that mans place! You knew he would take me out and you used me!!! And from my research, you're Hoseok's sister, and you might just be of use to me." I said before stepping on her cheek.

---

I heard a groan. She opened her eyes, she's awake. "What the.. Where am I?" She asks as she looks around. "Do you remember this place?" I ask her as I hid in the darkness, she looked around, trying to find me. "Where are you Y/n? I know you're in here somewhere." She called me. "You had the right to be quiet, asshole." I spat out. "I'm sorry Y/n." She plead.

But nothing could break my stone heart.

"You're with them aren't you?! First you betray me and next you work with them?!! How much of a bitch could you be?!" I shout and hold on her neck tightly. "Please.. I'm sorry." She begged. "No... No more mercy in my life, mercy has weakened me." I took out a gun and shot her on the head. "Goodbye." I said before her body limped to the ground. I took out my phone and dial Kai.

"Kai, prepare for attack. We're ambushing the Bangtan tomorrow morning.. Don't forget to call everyone that hates Bangtan."

---

Bangtan's POV

"JIMINIE! YOU'RE BACK!!"

"WE'RE SO GLAD!"

Jimin was engulfed in a huge hug by his hyungs and he was happy. He was so scared that he'll die in her hands. "I'm so glad hyung... I was so scared. I didn't know what to do." Jimin let out a sigh if relief. "Don't think about it too much Jimin, you're here now!" Hoseok said as the others cheer, well including Namjoon, but quietly.

"How about we celebrate? Drinks?" Jungkook walked out of the kitchen holding eight cans of beer. Of course, all of them love beers. They drank and partied all night 'till they were wasted and some were still sober, but in the brink of passing out. "Hyung, why's your hair white? Are you getting old?" Jungkook teased while smiling. 

"yAh, YoU LitTlE BrAt! i'M sTilL YoUnG, HavE YoU SeEn My fAcE?" Jin shot back while stumbling his way to Jungkook. Jungkook ran around the house with Jin, until they're finally tired and passed out on the floor, drooling on each other. 

Y/N's POV

Such idiots, they celebrate things too soon. "You guys wait outside and take care of anyone who saw and heard. We don't want anyone to see this. I'm going in, wait for my signal." I said as I put my black mask on and head in.

I know they way in and out, I've been here before and I've mapped the whole house. "Let's see. I need clues to find my parents. My whole plan got b"ackfired because of that stupid girl who got on the way." I mumbled. I step in the house to see it in a mess. I sigh and walk over their drunk bodies and there's one drooling.

What scared me the most was when someone suddenly grabbed my ankles and that make me squeak. "What the.." I whispered before trying to shake it off. When I moved my ankle, a familiar voice was heard from the stairs. "Hyung, are you all wasted?" I heard Jimin's voice and I immediately panic. "Let go you stupid hand." I shook it harshly and finally it was off.

But.... I was too late. There he was, standing on the door frame while his eyes was burning into me. "Y-You!" He was mad, so angry that he couldn't handle the fire in him. "What are you doing here? To take me again?" He pulled me from the pile of his hyungs. "Let go Chim. Before I do something bad. I don't wanna hurt you, but--"

"That's bullshit! You won't hurt me, but you'll kill me, right? I am not dumb! I know who you are and you're a snake! And evil one, this time, I won't take the forbidden fruit. I'll lock you--" Before he gets to finish his sentence I punched his jaw and back flip. "You won't touch me, cause you can't." I mock as I brush myself off.  "I might not be able to fight. But I still learned one or two in training." He said before ran his way towards me. I was quick enough to dodge the punch he was going to gave.

"You can't do anything! You can't even protect your mother from her death! You're a worthless son!" I screamed at his and his eyes immediately watered. "H-How do you k-know?" He asks me as his body softened. "Because I killed her." I gave him my sinister smile, and his eyes immediately turned red from anger. "I hate you!" I laugh till I was satisfied. "Because I still have a sympathy feeling, I'll take knock you down." I hit his side neck making him faint immediately. This time, I'm not playing around.  

I ran as fast as I could to Namjoon's office, because I know where my 'used to be' parents kept their secret files and files. As I enter the office, I went to his secret cupboard where the files are kept. "Okay, every mafia parents will bequeath their status to their children at the age of 45. So that means..." As I calculate in my head, I finally found the files I've been looking for. 'Family's retired area information.' I smile to myself before jumping out of the window.

"This is gonna be fun"

---

Haven't updated in so long, I tried, but here it is. Also I'll be taking a break from YouTube posting for a while