Yeolses

"Namjoon, focus!" The guide said. Namjoon couldn't focus. He was bored and he finally realized that all of this wasn't fun.

"If you won't focus, I will inform your father" The guide said and that made Namjoon's eyes widen. He started to be more sincere and serious. The guide smiled and continued their session.

---

"Jin hyung, when will Namjoon hyung come back from training?" Tae asked as he played with his food. The family was having dinner. "In another 2 hours. Be patient Tae, soon you'll be in his position too" Jin said while eating his food.

"Appa, you okay?" Jin asked his father as Moonjin's face was filled with uneasiness. He hadn't touch his food and that made Jin worried. "I'm okay Jin. Please, continue to eat" He said before standing up and leaving them in the dining room.

"Hyung, I've been wanting to ask... Where's Eomma?" Tae asked which made Jin choke on his food. He grab a glass of water and drank it whole. "I don't know Tae. Eat your food before it gets cold." Jin said before standing up.

---

A few hours later Namjoon was finally home with sweat all over his body. Tae was running down the stairs. "Hyung! You're back!" Tae said while hugging sweaty Namjoon. "Hey Tae. I'm sweaty" Namjoon said.

"It's okay! I missed you so much!" Tae said, Joon smiled while patting his head. "Have you had dinner?" Namjoon asked. "I did, but I didn't finished it. It was lonely without you" Tae confessed. Joon smiled. "Then let's have dinner now, together" Joon said while smiling.

---

A few months later

"Kids... Can we have a meeting?" Their father asked. "Sure Appa" Jin answered.

The four membered family sat in the living room. "Kids... I-I decided to find another mother for you" He said. Everyone's eyes widen. "Appa you can't be serious?" Namjoon asked. "I am Joon.. I-I feel so alone.." He said.

Jin understands how it feels while Namjoon was a little mad. "Appa, you can't replace Eomma, it hasn't even a year and you just replace her with another woman?" Namjoon said. "Namjoon! Watch your mouth brother. Our Appa needs a company and he will be with her, and we need a mother, especially Taehyung." Jin reasoned.

"Fine!" Namjoon said and then stomped his way upstairs. Moonjin sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Appa, its okay. Do what you want.. I'll support you." Jin said as he patted his Father's back. "Thank you Jin.. And Tae.. I love you son" His father said making Tae smile.

---

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.." The priest said as the now new couple kissed and start a new life.. That is for Moonjin.

---

"Haera, this is Jin. This is Taehyung.. And there's Namjoon but he's still busy" Moonjin explained to his new wife. "Hello kids.. I'm you new mother. I'm sorry if I'm not your original mother but I promise you that I'll treat you well" She said while smiling. They all smiled warmly, except Namjoon who was eyeing them from the stairs.

"Haera-ssi, I have something to show you.. Please come with me. Kids continue your dinner" Their father said and they did.

---

"Yeobo, where are we going?" Haera asked as Moonjin led her to the basement door. "Haera-ssi... I want to show you something the kids doesn't know." Moonjin said as he held both of her arms. "Okay... What is it?" Haera asked.

He opened the basement door and led her down there until they reached the corner.

"Yeobo, who's that?!" Haera yelped as she see a little girl on a mattress.