NOTE!!!!

NOTE

As you all have noticed in YouTube I had stopped the series Park's Authority and now I made a book in wattpad in exchange for that. I have already made the story and the story line, so here it is.

 I have already made the story and the story line, so here it is

How do I describe myself?

A bitch? A slut?

Well I'm all of those. Ever since high school I was his and never anyone's. I just didn't realize it too soon.

He's my owner. He taught me things I need to learn. He punish me when I'm being bad. And lastly he rewards me with his body and money. But that's not what I want anymore. I want him.

His love, his attention, and his care is all I want. But there's one rule he told me many times...

He told me not to fall in love with him... But I already did.

---

There! Hope you like it

Love you guys!!

SIKE!!!!

HAHAHAH...

That's not all I have to say. I have announced on YouTube.. I made an Instagram for this account! I'll be posting updates about everything, maybe my life too. In YouTube I said that I'm open for Q n A. So ask me anything. I will be using my cringey voice but probably use a filter :). Don't judge me ☺, I have an ugly sore voice P.S my throat is sore. Also I made an imagine book that'll be filled with smuts and stuff.

I posted the first one go check it out. Also.... I've noticed lately that (I'm sorry) I haven't been giving you guys goals. So starting from the next update I guess. I'll be asking for goals... I hope you don't mind.. ☺☺☺☺

That's just about it guys, I love you!!!!

---

You thought it was another note weren't you ☺☺☺

I'm sorry :')