Yeolne

The front door opens revealing Moonjin is his messy state. His wife, Haera ran to him and hugged him tight. "Where have you been?" She said worried written on her face. "Somewhere" He said bluntly before pushing her away and head to his bedroom.

"Have you eaten?" She asks. "I have, now stop questioning me." He answered coldly. But then Haera had enough. "I DIDN'T DO IT JIN-AH! I DIDN'T HIRE SOMEONE TO KIDNAP HER!" She screamed with all her might as she cried. "Don't discuss this right now. I have had enough. Because she's dead" He answered. Her eyes widen in horror.

"She's dead?" She asked again. "Yes.. Now don't talk to me, I wanna sleep" He said before disappearing upstairs.

Haera's hands shook as she hears the news. She immediately took the house phone and dialed someone's number. She waited for it to connect.

"Hello?" A man answered the call. Haera's body was fuming with anger. "Why did you kill her?!" She yelled quietly on the phone. "I didn't kill them" He answered simply making Haera's more angry. "Stop lying!!" She finally yelled. As she realized it she look around to see if someone was there, but luckily no one was there. "Aww, scared that he'll divorce you, baby?" He teased her.

"Please.. Tell me she's alive.. Hyung Do.." She begged. "Don't worry babe, she's A-Okay. Here I'll even give you a pic." He said before hanging up the phone. Then she put the house phone down and look for her phone. She couldn't let Moonjin see this, if he does, she's dead.

---

"Sir, when can I go home?" You asked as you played with your plushies. "Don't worry baby, this is your home now. In fact, you have new sisters I want to show you." He said as he smiled.  "Can I meet them now?" You asked. "Of course you can.. Baby" He said and then she smiled.

---

"HYERI!! HANA!! MEET YOUR NEW SISTER!!" He screamed. And then two girls with pigtails came out. "Play with her.. She's precious.." He said. Both of them nod and they held your hands.

"Hello.." You greeted them and they just smiled and went back to their straight face. "Why don't you smile?" You asked again. "We do.. We just don't want to." They answered. And you shut your mouth.

After a few minutes you arrived in a small room, it looks like a kids room. Two beds, a dresser, closet, and a pink carpet but it looks old. "Here. We can play dress up.." One of them answered. "Okay.. What's you name?" You ask. "I'm Hyeri.." The girl with the blonde said. "I'm Hana.." The girl in brown hair said. "I'm y/n." You said and smiled.

"How did you get here?" Hyeri asks. You pursed your lips before thinking. "Hmm, I don't remember much, but when I wake up in the basement--"

"Basement?" Hana asks. "Yes.. Before this man took me.. I used to live in a basement. My mother always hits me there." You answered as you lift up your shirt revealing bruises and cuts on your back. "Does it still hurt?" Hana asks.

You shook your head. "I'm just waiting for it to disappear." You said. "Okay, can you continue your story?" Hyeri said as she continue to braid your hair. "Hmm, oh, yeah. When I woke up a man in black came and carried me. Then he whispered " I'm here to save you from your mother." Then he, uhh, he pulled out a... Something with a needle and put it in my neck and I fell asleep." You said.

"How did you two get here? Are you two sisters?" You asked. "We're not. Hana here has an oppa. But just like you.. His brother doesn't even care about her." Hyeri said. "Tell her your story Hana." Hyeri said. "I live with my dad and brother. Just like you they abuse me. They treat me like I'm their servant. Never feed me. Never gave me anything except hate.. Until one day I found out why they hate me so much. Truth be told... I never met my mother because she died because of me." Hana said. "I'm sorry for your lost Hana.." You said.

"My turn. My parents died in a car crash and the police sent me to the orphanage until two abusive couple adopt and abuse me.. Until just like you guys, the guy saved me here." She said.

"We're living the same fate, I guess.." You said and they agreed. "Hey.. Wanna try dresses?" Hyeri said and you nod. You've never worn anything else except these rusty clothes.

---

6 months later

"Kids, let's have dinner!" Haera yelled. Footsteps were heard from the stairs as the kids went down. "Eat a lot my babies.." Haera said as she kissed their heads one by one. "Eomma... Why's Appa rarely home?" Tae asks. "Don't worry sweetie, he's busy baby.." Haera reasoned. "Oh, okay.."

Haera knew that her husband was cheating on her, but what can she say? She can't do anything, her husband became like this because of her. "Have fun in school, don't do anything stupid and don't get in trouble!" Haera said as the driver drove them to school.

"Going to work?" She asks as Moonjin walked down the stairs. "Yeah.." He answered then left the house. "How long are you gonna keep it from me Moonjin-ah.."

---

"Where's Mrs. Park?" Moonjin asks. "She's absent today sir, her slip are in your office." His second assistant answered. He was confused, his best assistant was never ever ever ever absent. "I'll call her, thank you Cade." He answered.

---

"Hello?"

"Babe, where are you?" He asked her, she panicked for a second before hanging up. "He can't know, he can't know that I'm pregnant.." She panicked more.

How can she be careless and forgot to use condoms.. And now she needs to pay the consequences..

While on the other side Moonjin was dumbfounded. He was confused of why would his lover just hang up with him. He was curious, and curiosity got the best of him.

---

"I should keep calm.. Right.. I'm gonna quit my job and hide. I'll take care of my baby alone.. And I'll love them.."

While she was packing her bags, someone knock on her front door. She was confused. She had no one nor any appointment with someone. She cleaned herself and opened the door.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" Moonjin asks. She was surprised to see him here. How did he get her address? Well he is a mafia after all. He has his ways. "I.. I was busy.." She answered while stuttering. "What were you busy with? Packing your bags? Where are you going, Minji?" He asks. "I'm not going anywhere.. Just a little vacation.. Yes that's it.." She answered.

"Tell me what you're hiding or I'll find it out myself." He threatened. "What's the point of you knowing anyways.. You'll leave me. Its better if I take the first step myself.." She answered. "Tell me Minji!" He yelled. Minji was shaking before she grabbed the pregnancy test in her pocket. "Here.. This is what I'm hiding.. Now.. I'm going.." She answered before running upstairs.

Moonjin was still frozen downstairs, looking at the pregnancy test...

Positive

He's going to have another baby?

Yes he will and he won't be a bad father this time. He will be there for his child.

After he realized she wasn't there anymore, he ran to her room. "Minji!" He yelled. As he burst into her room. "Moonjin you scared me. I'm going now.. My plane is in a few hours.." She said as she caressed his face. "You don't have to go. I will take care of the baby and you too." He said as he kissed her hand. "No Jinnie. I have to go. You're married." She said as she teared up.

"I can divorce her. I will marry you." He said. She shook her head. "You have three kids, Jinnie, you can't just go on and off marry someone." She said.

"I don't care. I want to be with you. It was a mistake marrying her." He said. "Moonjin..."

"What if.. I won't get a divorce but I'll still take care of you.. How does that sound?" He said. His eyes pleading for her. She sighed. And nod.