Yeoseos

Yoongi's POV

"So how've you been Namjoon?" I asked drinking my tea that Namjoon made. "Good, still on the family business. And still on the gang business" He said while sipping his black cup of coffee.

"Any dates?" I asked. "Nah, too busy you know? Dates and all of those stuff aren't suitable for me anymore. If you're discussing about me being a 17 year old Namjoon back then, then you're wrong. I've changed like a 360° change." He said while chuckling.

"You were a little wild back then Joon." I said while smiling. "Yeah. So how's your girl? She okay?" He asked. Thinking of her makes me want to kill her again and again. "She's dead and burned to the ash." I said putting down the cup harshly.

"Woah woah, easy there. Tell me what happened?" He said trying to comfort me. "I put a bullet in her head with her 'boyfriend' and burned down my house." I said calmly but deeply inside I knew I was hurt and betrayed, but I hid it.

"But you're a cop? Isn't that illegal? Hyung your own men will look for you!" Namjoon said. I rolled my eyes. "Chill your tits dude. I resigned, that means... I can start trouble from now on. And I'm getting back with the gang." I said proudly.

"Really?! That's great. Since you used to be a cop, maybe you know how they think" Namjoon said while finishing his coffee. "Good, I wanna see Jimin. Haven't seen that boy for a while." I said and Namjoon's face immediately change.

"He's not home yet. Busy with his girlfriend." Namjoon said. I made a surprise face. Never thought that boy would beat our maknae. Not to be mean but Jungkook is handsomer. I ship Yoonkook not Yoonmin bitches.

'Yoongi... Do not break the wall'

Whatever, I know how much you love Yoonmin you bitchy author.

'You want me to fucking cut your dick? I have the fucking power, asshole!'

Psh, still Jungkook would love my dick better~ 😏😏😏

'Shut up and continue the fucking story its 12 am here and I can't sleep, bye and soon we'll discuss this LATER!'

Back to the story, I finished my tea and left Namjoon's office. "JIMINIE YOU'RE HOME! WE MISSED YOU!!"

"Hyung~ I'm not a baby anymore. I'm hungry" I heard Jimin's voice from downstairs. "I'll make you dinner, clean yourself, change your clothes, I don't want my kitchen to be smelly, and then come for dinner. Oh wait we have a guest here...."

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"You might wanna find it out yourself." Jin hyung said before I hear the stove going on. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I'm gonna have to brace myself. I hope he doesn't hate me.

"JIN HYUNG! WHERE IS THE GUEST?!" Jimin screamed. My ears almost exploded. Gosh, this kid is really.. Cute.

"JUST LOOK FOR HIM!!" Jin hyung replied. "Well, he knows how much I hate surprises." I hear Jimin mumbled. I braced myself before appearing in front of him.

I quietly trail behind his back. He still doesn't know, huh? This kid is really dumb now. "Hyung, where--"

He stopped his tracks when he saw me. His eyes greeting watery. His expression became unreadable. I know he misses me, a lot. "Hyung.. You're back.."

I smiled softly. I open my arms and he just ran into my embrace. Tears were starting to coming out of my eyes. I don't know how much I missed this innocent boy here. "You're real hyung? You're not leaving again, are you?" He asked sobbing a little.

"No no. I'm real Jiminie, I'm here now. I won't leave you again" I said rubbing his back. He's still the smol bean I know. "I miss you hyung. I miss your hugs, kisses, and gummy smile." He said. I chuckled.