Ne

Author's POV

"Shoot him! Jimin!"

Jimin cries harder as he held the gun tighter. He doesn't like killing people. Let alone shoot them in front of his own eyes.

"That's enough Namjoon. Go back now." Moonjin said. Namjoon just huffed and left the room. The man who was tied and kneeling down all bloody begged to be set free.

"Jimin.."

Jimin turned around and looked at his step father. He's not mean or cruel or abusive, he's a mafia, a gangster, a killer.

"F-father, I-I'm sorry. I can't.." Jimin sobbed. He wasn't used to this new lifestyle. He doesn't want to be a killer.

"Its okay boy. Go and rest. I'll ask someone to 'clean' him up." Father said and patting Jimin's head. Jimin nodded and went out of 'The room'.

---

"Namjoon, calm your tits. He's just 7 and just lost his mother in front of his own eyes." Jimin's new stepbrother said.

Jimin peeked inside their shared bedroom slowly. Trying to get unnoticed. Eavesdropping isn't illegal right? This is a free country.

"But hyung! I took him in became I thought he wanted revenge! Someone killed his mother, and it's not some ordinary people or burglars, it has to be someone that had been targeting him! I just want to help him!! I didn't know he would useless! He can't even shoot, he's a fucking--"

*SLAP*

...

Silence was all they heard for a good minute. Until Jin spoke up in a tone he swore he would never use.

"You! Even if he's not our real brother, care for him! He's human, he lost someone he love, no let me rephrased that, HE LOST HIS ONLY FAMILY! HIS ONLY SOURCE OF HAPPINESS!! GET THAT INSIDE YOUR STUPID HEAD. YOU MIGHT HAVE A HIGH IQ BUT YOUR BRAIN SURE ISN'T THINKING STRAIGHT!!"

Namjoon stood there shaking in anger. His older brother just called him stupid. He was hurt when he said that. But he knows that Jin is right. Jimin doesn't have anything, no home, no family, no one. Nothing.

"Clean yourself, I might be a mafia but I don't like blood." Jin said storming out of their shared bedroom.

When Jin got out of the doorframe, he saw Jimin sobbing.

"No no, Jimin.. Its okay" Jin said pulling him closer...  But Jimin thought of something different.. He flinched and ran into his bedroom shutting his door with a loud bang.

Jin sighed. He went to the bathroom and clean himself up.

---

"Jimin, why aren't you eating?" Moonjin asked while putting his utensils down. Jimin didn't answer and just stared at the food.

"Did you not like the food?" Moonjin asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Can you send me to an orphanage?"

Jimin's words made everyone drop their utensils and stop eating. "Why would I want that?" Moonjin asked.

"I just want a peaceful life. Not a life like this. My mom said that killing people isn't nice." Jimin said while sniffling. He tried not to cry but he just can't. Seeing their dead bodies just reminds him of his mothers.