Final

Author's POV

"Jin hyung!! I'm hungry." Taehyung pout and Jin couldn't resist his pouty face. "How could I say no?" Jin said while preparing a soup for Taehyung. Taehyung only giggle like a little kid even though he's only like two or three years younger. The house was filled with silence as the others hasn't returned yet. "Hyung, where did Namjoon hyung go?" Taehyung asks with his mouth stuffed with cookies. "He... Went to visit our sister.." Jin said his voice lowing down. "You mean my twin? My sister?  Can I see her too?" Taehyung innocently asks with his big eyes. Jin's heart cracked at the sight of Taehyung wanting to see his own twin... Which is now in a mental hospital.

"Maybe someday honey," Jin whispered while caressing his soft head. Inside his head, everything was messed up. When Y/n shot herself on her stomach, they were panicking... Especially Jimin. He screamed when his lover shot herself on her stomach, he was the one who approached her bleeding body. 

Flashback

"Y/n!!!" He shouted as loud as possible, running to her before her body manage to touch the sand. He sobbed, tears dropping down onto her neck, wetting it. "Why did you do it?! You stupid woman!" He tried to stop the bleeding, until he was pulled back by Jin and Yoongi. "No! Let me save her please!" He thrashed around their hold, but of course, his small body couldn't compare to two persons strength combined. "Jimin-ah, they'll take care of her. Please calm down." Jin whispered but Jimin's mind was all over the place, his focus was only on you. 

"No! You have to let me see her! She's dying!" He shouted but of course the two older boys didn't listen, instead they dragged the thrashing boy to the car and put them to sleep. 

For Y/n, she wanted to end everything, she didn't want she want. So, what other option does she have? She doesn't have anything, no family, no friends left. She was all alone and what's the point of living when you're alone? 

All she felt before she blacked out was someone lifting her body and putting her onto a stretcher and the sound of the ambulance rang in her ears making things more dizzy. "Hurry! She's losing too much blood!" One of the men said, but she couldn't careless. She will die soon and everything will end, and she will be peaceful at last.

But things never goes our way do they?

When she was awake and breathing, she panicked and screamed like a psychopath. "I don't wanna live! Let me die!" She ripped the IV out of her arms, blood was everywhere, nurses and doctor came rushing in, trying to sedate her. "Let me die bastards!!" She cursed but when the nurse inject something in her she was calming down soon falling asleep. 

The hospital called Namjoon informing that you were awake, he immediately rushed to the hospital with Jin and Yoongi. 

"She's conscious now, but when she woke up she was screaming nonsense. She screamed that she wanted to die, and she called us bastards but that's not the problem right now, once her wounds are healed, completely, we will have to send her to a mental hospital. Her head is all over the place and if she doesn't get treatment, she will soon lose sanity." The doctor explained everything, the three boy nodded while Jin was devastated. Seeing her sister suffering because of her dark and haunting past, it felt like he was at fault for not helping her when she needed him. 

"Let's just hope she's okay." Yoongi whispered, while a small voice that couldn't be heard whispered back. "I know she will."

---

The front door opens, four guys and a girl entered the place. "Jin hyung! I'm hungry!" The youngest Jungkook whines when entered the kitchen. "yah! You pig, stop eating all the time, you're going to eat the entire kitchen one day, oh wait, MY KITCHEN!" Jin's loud voice boomed across the dining area, they all laugh. "Oppa, why don't you teach me how to make your famous meatloaf, Hoseok Oppa has been craving for them ever since I moved into his apartment." Hyeri said while bumping her elbow on his bicep. 

"Nope, that recipe stays inside here and it will never be revealed," Jin pointed at his head and smirk making Hyeri smirk back, "Oh you old man, I'll make you spit it out, one way or another." She crossed her arms and Jin looked offended when she called him old man. "Yah! Who are you calling old little girl!" He grabbed a spatula but Hoseok snatched it from his grip. "Ut ut, hyung, be respectful, she a little girl, aren't you my little ball of cloud." He cooed and Hyeri's eyes widen in cuteness. "Aww sunshine Hobi! You're such a cutie." She cooed back and the couple went on with their cooing session.

"Hyung.." Namjoon's voice was heard from behind him. Jin was nervous. "I need to talk to you about something." Namjoon said while avoiding eye contact with Jin. "Okay." Jin said as he left the messy kitchen.

Once both of them were far away from the crowded area, Namjoon pulled out two envelopes, one is white and the other one is brown. "Which one do you want to open first?" Namjoon whispered and Jin gulped, he knew one of them was Y/ns and the other was Jimins. "The white one." He answered after a lot of debate in his head. Namjoon put the brown one away and opened the white one carefully. "I've already read it, so I'll give you time to yourself to read this one and then you can open the other one." Namjoon stood up before leaving Jin to read the mysterious letter. 

His eye diverted to the white paper in his hold. He read it... Slowly.

"To you who are reading this right now,

Hi... I'm Kim Y/n, the youngest and the one and only daughter from the Kim Family. From birth until now, my life wasn't fair, heck, is life even fair? I was hated by my step mother, my father doesn't care about me, my three brothers left me beaten to death. I got kidnapped and made friends, but in the end they betrayed me as well. I met my lover, Park Jimin, he was the sweetest and kind boy. At first I wanted to use him to get my revenge, but he was too innocent for that. He doesn't deserve anything bad, he deserved the whole world, his big eyes, his sweet voice, and when he pouts, gosh, my heart did a backflip. Yes, he affected me that much. I was just blinded by my revenge that I didn't notice his kindness. When I saw him crying, it broke me. But I didn't show it, I don't want to make myself look weak. So I cover everything up. If Jimin is reading this, I'm sorry I couldn't show you my love, I'm sorry I used you, you don't deserve everything that I did to you, I don't deserve an angel like you. If you're reading this right now, I'm probably dead right now, thank you for saving my life, but I don't need it. I don't wanna live anymore. You could say this is a goodbye letter.... Also, please take care of Taehyung and Jimin for me... I bet they'll be best friends.

Love your beloved unknown sister,

Kim Y/n."

Jin couldn't contain his tears anymore, she's gone...  For good, he didn't know how she killed herself but it broke something inside of him, this letter was the last thing he had of her and he's not gonna throw it away. He took a deep breath before opening the other letter.

"Dear... Everyone,

No I am not dead, if you're wondering and if you're not then, good for you. It's me, Jimin, Park Jimin, I've decided to move away for awhile to heal... Something inside of me, I know... I heard the news, you don't need to tell me twice. I don't know if I'm able to return to you guys, but I'll try, going back into the place, the house, the area, just--- Everything is about her, it's like she's haunting my head, my life and I'm glad she is. Well, this is just a thought of mine, I may or may not be returning there, but it depends on the situation, just remember that none of this is your fault. It was mine, I was too naive. That's all.... I'll be leaving now.

Love Park Jimin."

--- 

THE ENDDD FINALLLYYYY I AM RELIEVED THIS BOOK HAS ENDED, HOW WAS IT? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR HONEST OPINION AND IF IT TURNED OUT BAD, I'LL REWRITE IT, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME, I STILL REMEMBER THAT THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK HERE AFTER I RESTARTED MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF MY STORIES ON MY ACCOUNT, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES!!

SORRY FOR CAPS, IT'S ON AND I'M LAZY TO TURN IT OFF

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!