Ilgob

Author's POV

"I'm thirsty" Namjoon said as he got out of bed. He walk to the kitchen to get a glass of milk.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw that the fridge was open. At first, he wanted to call the guards, but he wanted to check who it was first.

Slowly, with silent steps he approach the fridge. He heard ruffling noises. He was confuses, why would a burglar steal his food, why not just take his expensive vases and paintings?

"Is anyone there?" Namjoon heard a small whisper. "I don't think so, hurry, before someone catches us" He heard another voice again. But strangely, the voice was very familiar to him. It felt like he heard it before.

Author's POV

A/n: the one that got the bold is little Tae and the one with italic is little Namjoon

"Taehyung-ah! Shh, we'll get caught"

"Hyung, are you sure this is a good idea? Mom will scold us" Little Tae whispered. But Namjoon just shake his head. "She won't scold if she doesn't know, hehehe" Little Namjoon said while trying to reach the top shelf of the fridge, trying to get the cookies.

"Hyung, be careful of you'll fall" Little Tae said while trying to hold the chair. "It's okay, I almost reach it" Little Namjoon said. Once he caught it the kitchen door opened, surprising Namjoon and he fell from the chair.

"Hyung!" Little Tae called. Little Namjoon groaned and then the kitchen lights were turned on. Tae looked up and see his mother and his father in their pj's. "What's going on in here?!" Their mom yelled. Young Jin just stood there holding his mug.

He just wanted to put down his dirty mug on the sink, he didn't know that Namjoon and Tae were in the kitchen. "Mom, Namjoon hyung fell and--"

"Taehyung! Why did you pushed your brother?! Look he's unconscious now!" His mother yelled. "Minjoon-ah call the doctors, we need to check his head" His mom ordered their father. Of course he obeyed.

"B-but mom I-I didn't do it" Tae sobbed. His mother just look at him in disbelief. "Jin-ah, bring Namjoon to his room." His mother said and Jin just nod.

Once all of them left the room. It was just his mother and Tae. Tae just sobbed. He knew he'd be blamed all over again. "It would be better if, you just stay quiet for once." With that she left the kitchen.

Tae just cried that night.

Namjoon's POV

I shake my head. Memories that had haunt me. It was my fault that he got blamed all over again.. If I didn't ask him to go to the kitchen with me, mom wouldn't have scold him.

I open the fridge and grab a milk to just chug down. Suddenly the kitchen door open startling me, making me choke of the milk. Bruh.. Again?

"Hyung?"

That voice, am I dreaming? Is it Tae?

Then a figure appear making me let out a sigh of relief. "Its me" I said as I continue to drink the milk. Its just Jimin. Why the heck would I equalize his voice with Tae? I'm imagining things.

"Hyung, can I have some?" He asked with his doe eyes. I sigh and give him the carton. Yeah I drank from the carton, I don't like using glass. "Thank you hyung" He said and I just nod.

"Why'd you wake up?" I asked. He fiddled his finger, "I-I dreamt something..." He said. I raised my brows. "I dreamt that night hyung..." He said trying not to cry. Oh.