Yeoldaseos

4 months later

It has been 4 months since everything had happened. Moonjin is still in the search of her missing daughter. He will not believe if they say her daughter died. Where's the body? Why didn't they find the body?

Those questions are still asked by Moonjin.

While for Minji, she felt bad for taking someone else's husband. Yes, she fucked him, but getting pregnant by his child wasn't her intention. She always love a good fuck by someone, you could say... She's a whore? Or just some girl who needed pleasure. "Jin-ah, didn't you say... Your family has rules?" She asked. Remembering what he had said when they used to have a small talk.

"Huh? Which one? My family has a lot of rules." Moonjin said as he stacked his papers. "The one where you said "We can only have three sons and no daughter." What if.. This baby is a boy or a girl? Will you.. Kill it?" She asks with eyes with tears. "No... Then we'll have a look at the gender." He said before kissing her forehead.

"Okay.."

---

"Does it look pretty?" Hana asks. "It does! You guys are so talented. Where did you learn this?" You asks. "My brother used to have long hair and he asked me if I could do something to it, so I tried my best making it good, well I braided it and he loved it!"

The door slammed open. "Hyeri! Where have you been?" You asked. "As usual.. Helping the man do stuff." She answers. "Look at my hair! Hana did it, its so pretty!"

"Yeah.. I'm going to sleep now.."

With that Hyeri jumped onto the bed and just slept. "Wow, she's that tired?" You asked playing with the end of your braids. "Guess she is." Hana answers. "I'm bored... Why can't we go out?" You asked. "Y/n.. He kept us here as prisoners. We can't escape. We're stuck here." Hana answers. "So you're telling me he kidnapped us?" You asked innocently. Hana nod.

Then you nod. "I'm going to take us out of here. And bring you back to your families." You said with determination.

---

After many tries you finally did it.

You're free.

---

After almost a week I realized that I made their past too long so here's a shorter version. If you already figured it out you're fucking smart, Chimmies.

1. Y/n and Taehyung are twins, neither of them knows that they're twins.

2. Moonjin has been having an affair ever since Lee Somi died giving birth.

3. Moonjin decided to remarry because of his fathers orders and rules their family had.

4. Y/n was abused by her 'new mother' because Haera was traumatized of her stealing her husband away.

5. Haera hired someone very trustable to kidnap Y/n without Moonjin knowing.

6. Y/n was an innocent girl who know nothing about the cruel world which amazes the kidnapper and made her his favorite 'little girl'

7. After Y/n realized that they're being held captive and got kidnapped she decided to help her friends.

8. After managing to escape the place, she had nowhere to go since she doesn't know where her house is. She decided to wander around.

9. After wandering around the streets. A guy name Kim Jong Han took her in and trained her to be a strong girl.

10. Y/n started killing at the age of 5. Very young right? I know.

11. As Y/n grow up she learned how to seduce, kill, trap, and many more to get their target.

12. At the age of 10 she killed Jimin's mother. And she didn't know she killed his mother. She only follow orders and do them.

13. And lastly, she killed Taehyung out of jealousy. She knew he was her twin brother, yet he got loved and she doesn't, life had to be fair sometimes right?

14. And then after years and years of being inactive, she had her babyboy. Park Jimin,  her own blood related father or should I say half brother?

That's it!! Hope you realized. I'm ending this book in a few chapters :). Love you Chimmies!!