Daseos

Jimin's POV

"ALRIGHT CLASS! LISTEN UP! We have a project for next week. There are 15 materials that we haven't discussed yet, so I want you to make a presentation about it. Each group will only have 3 people."

Students started to talk here and there asking who's my partner, and the ones who have friends kept smiling while looking at each other hoping they'll get to be in the same group.

"Okay first Minhyuk, Jennie, and Minnie. Second..."

10 minutes later

"And lastly, Jimin, Y/n, and Felix. That's your group. Please each group pick one chapter and make a presentation, good luck"

Oh great... I hate presentation, but I get to be with my mommy! She'll help me... Right?

---

Lunch

"M-mommy!"

Oh God she sucked me to good. We're in the boys restroom now, god it feels like heaven in here. She started to kitty lick my tip and then trailed down to my base. Her hands are playing with my balls like they were nuts.

"M-mommy, can I cum?" I begged while whining.

She shook her head while kept sucking me hard. I love so much that I can't even think straight anymore.

Suddenly her mouth left my member which cause me to shiver from the cold air hitting it. "Mommy? I haven't cum yet..." I said quietly. "You'll come to my house tonight.. Make sure that babyboy." She winked and left me there with a boner she didn't finished.

So... I guess I have to do what I have to do.

"Mommy!"

With that I came on the floor after jerking off for about ten minutes. I grab some tissue and wipe my little Jimin here, also never forget to wash your hands.

I got out of the restroom. And head to my next class.. Art class.

---

??? POV

I slammed the file onto my desk. Working as a cop isn't a great deal. Man I wish I didn't take this dumb job.

"Hey ???, working late again?" My co worker asks. I sighed and nod. "Yeah, boss gave me a case to deal with and I have to find some clues he said." I chuckled.

"Don't overwork yourself man. You're still young, I don't know why you took this job." He said patting me on the back. "Well, at least I make some money, right?" I joked and he laughed. "Good one, see ya pal." I said waving. "See ya." He said going to the elevator.

Okay me, time to solve some case. Maybe see my brothers for a little while, I haven't visited them for 2 years.

---

"Hey babe, you home?" I asked closing the door shut.

Its almost 4 am now, god I swear if I can I would kill my own boss. I open the bedroom door and see something I shouldn't have...

"Honey?! Y-you're home early! I-I thought--"

I drop my bag on the floor and grab my gun out, without hesitation I shoot both of them. "See ya Izzy." I said before leaving the house. Burning it as well. It might cause people to notice but.. I don't care... Not anymore.

---

Jin's POV

A knock came on the door. Ugh! What is it this time? Every time I cook meatloaf someone always interrupts and then my meatloaf ended up black and in the trash! I swear I'm gonna hire a security guard myself.

I took off my mittens and put them neatly on the kitchen counter.

An impatient knock came which made me more furious.

"WILL YOU PLEASE WAIT?! I DON'T WANT TO BURN THE F*CKING HOUSE!" I said stomping my way to the front door.

When I opened it I was shocked to see someone I haven't seen in a while... For 2 years he disappeared just to chase his girlfriend and now he's back...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Yoongi?"

---

"GUYS! YOONGI'S BACK!!!!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs so that Hoseok and Jungkook could hear me.

"Hyung, stop--"

"YOONGI HYUNG?!"

"ISN'T HE DEAD?!"

"HE'S STILL ALIVE?!"

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

Yoongi gave them a 'what the f*ck' look and all I could do was just laugh. "This is Yoongi. Min Yoongi.. Where's Namjoon?"

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!!!!!" Namjoon appeared out of nowhere and ran just to hug Yoongi till he squeezed the air out of him. "Gosh Namjoon, you're... Getting too tall man" Yoongi said. "Hyung we missed you!"

"All of us do..."

Yoongi smiled but then it faded. "What's wrong hyung?"

"Where's Jimin?" He asked eyeing all of us one by one and probably counting us too. There are seven of us in total. "He's busy with school. Yes, decided to enroll school even if I already forbid him" I said. "You know he's different from us right, Jin hyung?"

I nod and sighed.

There was an awkward silence for awhile until I hear Jungkook speaking.

"Uh, guys... Do you smell something burning?" He said smelling the air like a puppy.

Then it all hit me... Well hit us.

"JIN (HYUNG) YOUR MEATLOAF!!!!!"

I widened my eyes and stood up.

"MY BABY!!!!"

---

Hey guys! I know I haven't been leaving notes like other authors do, but I'm sorry. If you're from YouTube then you're lucky. I'll be making or continuing Park's authority here but with a different storyline.

Also thank you for 400+ reads and also please votes guys. I love you so much!!!