Only The Beggining

It was a hot summers day, there was not a could in the sky. A sky that was the happiest, brightest blue anyone had ever seen. At least not for me. I wasn't enjoying the weather, although I was trying to. I was at the playground being pushed around by Bakugo and his friends. Even though me and him had been friends for longer, he acted like that wasn't the case.
"YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A HERO DEKU" he shouted, shooting small explosions from the palms of his hands.
His friends all chuckled. He shoves me down to the floor and faces his palms toward me.
"Kacchan"
"Shut up deku, or you'll be dead before you can even shout help"
I close my mouth instantly, knowing the consequences. I brace myself for more explosions, but none come.
"See you tomorrow" whispers Katsuki into my ear as he turns to leave with his worshipers following behind, laughing.
Honestly, I was used to this by now. It happens more frequently than it used to, getting jumped by Kacchan and his gang. We used to be best friends, inseparable even. But everything changed when everyone got their quirks, I was left as an outcast, a misfit. So, as you may have guessed, I haven't gotten a quirk. You see, only 80% of the population gains quirks during their lifetime. The other 20%. Are just unlucky and i there's nothing you can do about it. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones...