Fangs

(A/n: Me, ya boi, drew that pic lol. I kinda like how it turned out 👌)

No no no no no noooo. What am I going to DO?!? I can't have anyone see my like this! People are going to think I'm a monster! I am still in awe at my new teeth. I poke them with my finger and they are really sharp. So sharp that they pierce my finger and blood starts to drop out.
'It will be so much easier to get people's blood.'
I think to myself. I instantly try to forget the thought.
The scarlet liquid runs down my finger, down my arm, and onto my shirt. Great. Just great. I then I think to myself, what if this is all just a bad dream. Yeah, yeah, that's gotta be it! I'll go to bed and wake up in the morning and everything will be fine! I walk back to my bed and lay down looking at the all might figurines hanging from my ceiling. Then, all the events of today come back to me like an ocean wave crashing down. How all might, my idol, the number one hero, turned me down, how he said I could never be a hero without a quirk, well now I had a quirk. I could get my revenge. Anger wells up inside of me to the point where I think I will explode. "I. Hate. You." I whisper, sitting up in bed to look around at all of my all might posters and figurines and stand up. All of the sudden, all the anger that had been stuck inside of me all day was set free. I dash around my room ripping down any all might posters on my wall and tearing up my all might plushies and pillows.
"I HATE YOU!" I screamed

After I'm done, I take a few breaths and I look around my room. It looks like a tornado had hit. Stuffing was all over the floor from the ripped up plushies, along with paper from my all might magazines and posters and fabric threads from the pillows. I suddenly heard my mom from downstairs.
"Izu baby are you ok up there?"
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and knew it was my mom. I tried to dash to my door to lock it but it was too late, mom walked in.
"OH MY GOODNESS IZUKU ARE UOU OK?!?" She shouts, running over to me.
I didn't realize it until now, but I was crying.
"Is everything ok? What happened?!?" She said while locked in a hug with me
"It w-was me" I mumbled
"What? What do you mean?"
"I did this, I made this mess"
"Izu baby why?"
"I-I got my quirk"
"Oh Izuku baby that's great!! What is it?" She said it as if she had completely forgotten about the state my room was in.
"I-it's a v-villian quirk" I bury my face in my mothers shoulder and sob
"It's ok! What is it?"
"If I drink people's blood I can, control them." I continue to sob.
"And people's blood smells so good mama, I don't know what to do!" I wipe my tears from my face and look at my mom. She looks concerned and calm at the same time. Then she sees my teeth.
"Izuku you have fangs!"
"I know..." I feel tears welling up in my eyes again.
She leans back towards me and hugs me.
"It's ok baby! We can do this! We will fight through this just like everything else we have been through together!"
She's right, we have been through so much together, she's practically my best friend at this point.
"Now, as long as you clean your room up tomorrow, I won't ask what happened In here" She says as she stands up to dust herself off. She starts to walk out the door but before she goes out, she stops and says
"And I will love you more than anyone else in the world no matter what."
Then she proceeds to walk out of my room.
I then realize the state of my room and tidy up, throwing away mostly everything that was a victim during my tantrum. With a clean room, I lay down on my bed for a second time that night and fall asleep.