USJ

(Time Skip: to the day of the field trip)

When I wake up, I jump in joy.
"Yes! Today is the day if the field trip! Yes!" I whisper to myself.
I get dressed and rush downstairs in excitement. Instead of my mother, I'm greeted with a note.

Good morning baby! I'm off to the grocery store. I'll see you after school! -mom

Hmm that's weird. She's never gone to the store this early before. Whatever. Nothing can this ruin this day for me.

When I get to class, everyone seems very confused.
"Why are you so happy Midoriya?" Asks a familiar voice behind me. To my surprise, it was Bakugo.
"Hmm thought you were too scared to talk to me." I say with a chuckle.
"Ya, well you said you would never hurt any of us so we trust you!" Says Kirishima.
"Speaking of which, are you ok? You fainted on Tuesday, and just, forgot about it!" Said Uraraka.
"Ya, ya I'm fine guys." I answer.
Everyone makes an extremely confused face.
You'll find out why I'm so happy in just a little while.
"Good morning students" says Mr. Aizawa in his usual tired tone.
"God morning Sensei" said everyone including me, this time.
"We have a bit of a different schedule today class. We are going on a field trip." He says as the class cheers.
"We are going to a place called the USJ or The Unforeseen Simulation Joint. You will be tested in different simulated environments that correspond with your quirk. Now everyone please file outside and onto the buses."

When we reach the USJ, everyone gasps. It's much bigger than people expected.
"Woah this place is crazy cool!" Says Sero
"Yeah!" Agrees everyone.

When we get inside, we are greeted with the pro hero Thirteen. She gives us a speech about why the USJ was created, how it is a good learning experience, and blah blah blah.
Then, I feel my phone in my back pocket buzz.
That's the signal!
I run to the middle of the dome and pretend to look around in awe.
"You guys, this place is so cool!" I yell to the class.
"Midoriya! Please be careful! It could be dangerous!" Iida says, waving his arms in the air.
"Danger? What danger!" I say with a chuckle.
Then, as planned, one of Kurogiri' portals open behind me. Sticking to the plan, I pretend to not notice anything.
I see everyone's faces turn pale.
"What's wrong you guys?!? Is there a scarryyy villain behind me?" I say, laughing.
Then, as planned, I feel Shigiraki grab my neck with four of his five fingers.
Time to put my acting skills to the test!

I put on a fake face of fear and begin "whimpering".
"Y-you guys.... plz h-help me!" I yell in a fake shaky voice.
Luckily, no one comes close. Every just stands there, frozen from fear.
"No... no..." I hear the class say in unison.
"I-I" I start to say, but I can't hold in my laughter anymore.
"Pfttt..HAHAAAHAHAA YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES! HAHAA" I yell.
"Alright Shigiraki, the act is over, you can put me down now." I say as Shigiraki releases me from his grasp.

"Midoriya what is the meaning of this." Says Eraserhead.
"Oh! Pardon me! I forgot to introduce my friends!" I say with a bow.
"This is Shigiraki, and this is Kurogiri!" I say with a smile.
"We're just here to kill all might so if you wouldn't mind, please ask him to come." I say with a crazed look in my eyes.
"Midoriya... No..." Says the class on the other side of the building.
"Your a villain?!?" Shouts Uraraka.
"Oh! Let me properly introduce myself! I'm the villain Dekiru!" I say in happy go lucky tone.
"Dekiru the Devourer?!" Shouts Kiminari.
"So, you've heard of me before! Perfect! Now you guys know how much you should be scared of me!" I say with a crooked smile.
"But... how?!?" Shouts Jiro.
"Seriously, none of you guys were even the slightest bit suspicious?!? You kids are dumber than I thought!" I laugh.
"So y-you did kill Aoyama..." Says Kirishima.
"Yup! And he was delicious!" I say with a murderous grin.
"You said you would never hurt any of us you bastard! We believed you!" Shouts Bakugo.
"Well... I lied." I say, waving my head from side to side.
"Todoroki wait!" I hear someone say.
I see the Icyhot student charging through the group of students.
"Oooh! Feisty, are we? Well if your going to try and fight me, at least make it a little fair!" I say, turning to the ginormous purple mass that was Kurogiri.
"Kurogiri get me a warp portal! I need to get into something more comfortable than this, hideous, U.A outfit." I say with a sarcastic sigh.
As expected, a portal opened behind me. I step in. I'm in the bar, and on the counter, my villain outfit, with a few changes. My black vest now has a split coattail, paired with a white button up, a red tie, black gloves, and black jeans.