Goodbye

"Woah you guys have really outdone yourselves with secret weapon! This is the thing with, like, a million quirks right?" I say, walking over to the Nomu.
"Yup Izu-Kun!" Shouts Toga as she runs up to me.
"You guys are in for a lot of trouble. I always win!" Shouts All Might.
"Hmmm we'll see about that! Nomu! Kill the big and scary all might! You can do that right?" I ask the giant monstrosity.
It doesn't answer, obviously. But instead it walks over to the number one hero, lifts him up and throws him with ease.
"Woohoo!" The league shouts.
Slowly, the students were gathering back at the entrance to the building.
Mr. Aizawa was on the ground, unconscious and bleeding.
The pro hero Thirteen had been torn to shreds by reverse effects to her own quirk, thanks to Kurogiri.
Eventually, all the students had returned from their battles.
Every last one.
"Awww everyone survived? That's a shame!" I yell to my former classmates.
"At least now you can witness the downfall of your so called, "Symbol of Peace! Haha!"
"You'll never kill him!" Yells class 1-A
"We'll see about that!" I say, prancing over to the giant that was already busy enough fighting our Nomu.

(A/N: I suck at writing fight scenes sooo time skip!)

After at least 10 minutes of fighting, we had the Nomu put All Might in a back bend. Half of his body was through one of kirogiri's warp portals, and he had begun smoking.
"Hey you guys this is his weakness I was talking about! He can only hold his strong form for a short time!" I yell to the league.
"W-What how did you know that?!" All Might yelled back.
"Oh, well that one day I fainted, ya know that day? Ya? Well when I woke up, I went looking for you guys and caught you and Eraserhead over there in the act!" I say with glee.
The student's faces all turn bright red.
"W-What the heck are you talking about?" Says the number one hero in embarrassment.
"Alright, Alright I was kidding about the the whole "act" thing. Pfft, you guys are no fun." I say with a sigh.
"But I overheard your entire conversation! About your weakness and all! And of course, this information was key to our plan to defeat you, so I let my friends, the league of villains, over here, know all about you!" I say, transforming my hand to a sword.
Then, the entrapped man begins coughing. He's starts smoking profusely, more than before. After the smoke clears, All Might is gone, and is replaced with a scrawny old man.
"HAHAHAA this is what you look like all the time? Helpless?!?" I shout, the league laughing with me.
I turn to the students on the platform across from us. Their faces all painted with worry.
"Hey you guys! This is your symbol of peace! The guy you all bet your life on! Doesn't look like he can save you now, can he?" I say with an insane sort of look.
"Well then, all good things must come to an end! Say goodbye to your precious symbol of peace everyone!"

In the distance I hear a faint "Goodbye All Might". Then I see, Kiminari, short circuited again. He waves his thumbs in the air like a complete moron.
"That's the spirt Kiminari!" I yell, walking over to the skeleton of a man lying on the ground.
"Well then, it's time. Goodbye All Might. I won't miss you." I say with a murderous grin.

After those words echoed out of my mouth, time began moving slower. I use my transformed hand and walk up to the bony man. With one slow, and steady slice, the ground is painted scarlet. I know. All Might is dead. I did it.

I stare at the scene for a moment, then to the league. Their faces filled with excitement and happiness. Then I jerk my head quickly to look at my former classmates. Their faces show one expression, and one expression only.
Pure Horror.
The sight of their faces gave me a sudden jolt of energy and I dashed towards them. I tried to slash them with my arm but nothing was there. I look around and spot my former teacher looking right at me.
Then, I hear the doors to the USJ slam open.
Great. Here come the stupid heroes.

I turn to see what the league is up to but, they are not there. All I see is the remainder of one of kirogiri's warp portals.
They left without me.

I turn to the students who are still frozen in fear.

"Well, shit." I say in a sarcastic voice.
"The league will probably be here to get me later so how about we have a good old conversation?"
"How about no." Says Mr. Aizawa.
How did he recover so fast? Shigiraki was supposed to take care of him!
"Not until your tied up and nobody will get hurt." He says, looking at me with his stupid quirk to paralyze my quirk.
"Ughh but that's not as fun! I want to be able to kill!" I say in a childish tone.
Then a pink smoke enters the USJ. I look over to the students who all have gas masks. Then I look back at Eraserhead who also has a gas mask.
"Damn you... Midnight..." I say as I try to fight the urge to fall asleep.
Ultimately, it doesn't work, and I fall to the ground and drift off into a deep slumber.

(A/N: sorry for the semi-short chapter. It's like 2:30 am and I'm tired lol. Hope you enjoyed the story so far!)