The Entrance Exam

Chapter 12: Entrance Exam

When I wake the morning, I remember something.
Today is the last day of school!
(A/n: Today is actually my last day lol)
I rush downstairs, grab a pop tart, say goodbye to my mom, and I'm out the door.
I start to eat the pop tart but it only takes a few seconds for me to realize how putrid it tastes.
"Blah!" I say as I spit the chewed food onto the ground.
Yuck! Why does that taste like that?!? I ate one last night and it was fine!
I think to myself as I walk to the bus stop.

(Time Skip: after getting home from school.)

I didn't eat lunch today because my stomach was still aching from the disgusting pop tart this morning. My stomach was settling down so I figured I would get something to eat. I took a bag of chips out of the cupboard, and opened it. I took one out and sniffed it first to make sure it was ok, and then I ate it. At first it seemed fine, but then...
"BLEHHH". I had thrown up. Luckily, the trash can was right there so I didn't throw up on the floor.
"W-WHAT IS WRONG W-WITH ME?!?" I screamed as I threw the rest of the chips bag in the trash.
"Izu are you ok?!?" My mom yells as she run run towards me from the television room.
"I-I don't know what's w-wrong with me!" I say as I start crying.
"What honey?! Explain to me what happened!" My mother shouts in confusion
"Food t-tastes disgus-sting!" I cry.
(A/n: this is totalllllyyyy not a Tokyo ghoul reference or anything... hehe)
"Are you sick or something baby?" Mom asks in a comforting voice.
"I-I don't think so.." I say in a stuttery manner.
"It's alright honey, you're probably just sick!" My mom says in a cheery tone. "how about you rest up. Come down when you feel better!" Mother says as she walks me up to my room to rest. I lay down in my bed, close my eyes, and drift off.

(Time Skip: The summer has gone by. Every few days Deku will go to visit the league of villains to catch up. No one except Bakugo knows Deku is a villian. (Except for the league of villains of course). Regular food still tastes disgusting to him, so when he's hungry, he finds civilians and feeds on them, killing them. Today is the day of the U.A entrance exam.)

I wake up in a cold sweat. It was happening more often now, but I've been waking up with nightmares. With the way I eat, I wouldn't be surprised. I get up and get dressed. It took me a few minutes to remember.
Ughhhh today's the day of the entrance exam. I have to be around all those annoying hero wanna-be's. Ughhh.
I head downstairs after getting dressed and getting ready.
"Good morning baby!" My mom says as I slump down the stairs.
"Good morning mo-*yawn*-mom" I say, rubbing my eyes.
I never told her, but I think mom figured out that I can't eat regular food anymore. She never makes me breakfast or dinner like she used to before. I honestly felt bad because I no longer joined her for meals either. Although, I don't think she has quite figured out what I eat yet.
"Are you excited for your big day sweetie?" My mother says.
"Ya...I guess..." I say, sighing
"What's wrong! You've been looking to this day for years!" She says in a confused tone. I start to walk over to the door And put on my red sneakers.
"I am excited! I never said I wasn't." I growl at her.
A new perk with my fangs is that I can growl like a dog. It's pretty convenient when you want someone to shut up.
"Alright Alright. Just... good luck honey! I know you can do it!" My mom shouts as I walk out the door. I don't answer her.
I'm sorry mom. But I have to feel no emotional attachment to anyone to become a real villian. I think as I start walking to the bus bench.

When I get there, my stomach rumbles.
Ughh I wish I could still eat regular food. It's such a pain that I can't just eat granola bars on the go like I used to. And it's not like I could eat on my way there, I would risk getting blood on my clothes.
I finally reach a big dome with a line of people outside the doors. I walk up the the crowd of people and try to make it to the doors. I hear everyone talking about why they want to be a hero and their hero names. It makes me sick. I want to kill them all and leave, but that wouldn't exactly be going along with the plans that the league provided. A few seconds later, the doors open and everyone crowds inside. I sit down in a seat closer to the back of the room. After everyone is in their seats I notice, is that Kacchan next to me? I almost didn't recognize him. He was sitting up straight, silent. He noticed me looking at him, then he looked at me, and turned away quickly.
"Bakugo?" I say in a confused voice.
"Yes M-midoriya?" He says, stuttering. I see his face as he turns to me. It's not the always angry face he usually puts on. This one was... nervous... frightened even.
Oh my god. Is he.. scared of me?!? This year is going to be more fun than I thought!
"What's the matter Katski?" I say, looking his straight in the eyes, a smile creeping onto my face.
Sadly, as he was about to answer, one of the disgusting hero teachers got onto the stage and began talking about the rules of the exam. Basically, you had to kill these robots to get points. The small robots were 1 point, the medium robots were 2 points, and so on. Although, the biggest robots were zero points, they were made for people to run away from, not fight. In the middle of the presentation, the kid behind me stood up. He introduced himself as Tenya Lida and then proceeded to start screaming about how the brochure mentioned things about the exam that had not been covered yet in the presentation. I wanted so badly to stand up and scream back that the presentation wasnt done yet, but I decided against it. I try not to expose my fangs to a lot of people, in case they happen to be future victims. After that whole episode was over, it was time to begin the exam.

We all filed out of the dome and were escorted to an almost fake city. I mean, it was fake, but it looked real. There were what looked like regular office buildings, restaurants, and shoppes. A few minutes after we had all lined up at the starting line, we heard a horn off in the distance, that was the start signal.

Everyone took off at once, leaving a cloud of dust behind. I too ran with the group.
I order for out plan to work, I need to make it into U.A. I can do this.
I transform my arm into a sword, and launch myself at the robot "villains". I do this over and over again.

I've taken down at least 20 robots in the last half hour. That should be around 50 points so far.
Then, just as I was running, I saw everyone heading the opposite direction than me. I'm confused at first but then hear the loud stomping on the ground.
A zero pointer....
I automatically choose to do the same as everyone else and run away. As I'm running away, I see a girl trapped under a dead robot. She has brown hair in a short bob, curled at the end. She's unconscious and there's no way she'll survive if the robot steps on her. I try to convince myself not to help, but I have a thought.
If I make "friends" with her, she might be useful in the future...
I change my mind and start running towards the robot.
God this is risky... although, if I save her, that should bring to me enough points to get into U.A. I have to take this chance.
I finally reach her, I use my sword arm to cut open the dead robot. I lift her up and start running to the finish line with everyone else.

I did it. I got enough points to make it into U.A. Wait until the league hears this!