Mom

I begin to reluctantly tell the story of how All Might turned me down. How he told me I could never become a hero. How I considered suicide due to Kacchan's crude remarks. How I discovered my quirk. How I met the league and how they took me in. Why I hate Heroes so much. I was just about to finish when we were rudely interrupted by.... my mother.

"OH MY GOODNESS IZU ARE YOU OK? YOU'RE COVERED IN BLOOD AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING AND WHY ARE YOU TIED UP?" She shouts, running up to the glass and banging on it.
"They didn't tell you, huh?" I say, chuckling.
"Tell me what, my little hero" she says, obviously confused.
I laugh at her words "my little hero". I knew she would never call me that again. Soon my laughing became so uncontrollable, I couldn't even breath.
"HAHAHAHAHA..." I laugh as everyone in the room looks confused.
"He's freaking lost it!" Shouts Sero from the corner of the room on the other side of the glass.
"What honey! What!" She shouts, banging on the glass again.
"What did they tell you when they called you?" I ask, calming down from my laughing fit.
"They told me that you were in trouble and to get over here ASAP! Now tell my why your chained up and in that weird outfit Izu!" My concerned mother shouts.
"Im not your little hero..." I say with a grin from ear to ear.
"What? Yes you are! No matter what anybody tells you!" She shouts, tears forming in her eyes.
"HE'S-" I hear from my class, but I cut them off.
"Oh shut up and let me tell her dammit!" I hiss at them.
My mother seems shocked at my choice of language.
"ITS CAUSE HES A VILLAIN!" The class shouts quickly.
"You guys really can't keep a secret can you?! God you guys are pathetic!" I say with an angry tone.
My mother turns to me, shocked. Tears are streaming down her face and she shows no emotion. It reminded me of the day the doctor said that I would never get a quirk. If I only I knew back then...

"T-their lying r-right Izu? Y-you w-want to be a h-hero still. R-right?" She mumbles.
"Wrong!" I shout with yet another round of hysterical laughter.
"B-But-" My dear old mom mumbles.
"B-But What?!? Can't take the fact that your son is the "bad guy"?" I say, mimicking her.
"T-this can't b-be t-rue..." she says, falling to the ground.
"But you loved All Might! You wanted to be him!" She says, sobbing on the ground.
"Oh ya! I forgot to spread the good news! I killed him! Your symbol of peace is gone! Forever! Isn't that awesome!?" I say with another laugh.
"Y-you What?! I thought you loved him! You ha-" she screams, still crying on the ground.
I kind of ignore the rest of her sentence when I feel something underneath me.
"I'm here to rescue you brat." Says a voice from beneath me. I instantly figure it's Shigiraki in one of Kurogiri's warp portals.
"Took you long enough" I whisper back.
"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO DEKU" Shouts an extremely aggravated Bakugo.
"My mother at the moment. But she doesn't seem to be taking the good news very well." I say with a clearly fake face of confusion.
Then the ropes around me disintegrate and so do my handcuffs.
"Say your goodbyes and let go." Says Shigiraki, disappearing into the portal beneath me.
"Hey you guys?" I say with a genuine smile.
"What now psycho?" Answers the class.
"I'd really love to stay and chat about my life story some more but I really must be going." I say with a smirk.
"You're tied up. Your not going anywhere until you explain yourself young man." Says the Pro Hero Eraserhead.
"That's what you think!" I say with a old Izuku smile. Then I easily stand up and dust myself off. I look up at everyone in the room, who now have shocked expressions painted on their face.
"B-But how?" Stutters the class.
"Oh my friends didn't forget about me as you all thought!" I say with a smile. "So, I really must be going. Bye, bye bitches!" I shout as I step backward and fall into the purple mist in the ground. 

When I finally arrive at the bar, everyone looks like they were just chillin... without me. Shigiraki is sitting at a bar stool, Toga is sitting in the booths, and Kurogiri is cleaning glasses behind the bar, as usual.
"Izu-kun! We missed yo-" Shouts Toga as she attempts to hug me. I instantly push her away and turn to the two villain sitting at the bar.
"Hey! What was that for! Are you guys going to explain yourselves?" I say, aggravated.
"You were the one who needs to explain yourself! You were totally spacing out and we had no choice but to leave you!" Answers Shigiraki as he turns to the bar and takes a shot.
I try to fight back but am shortly cut off by a kick to the back. Crap. Kurogiri forgot to close his portal. Again.
"DEKU!" Shouts a female voice.
I turn around and see Uraraka standing outside of the now closing portal.
I get up and dust my outfit off.
"What now? Can you please leave me be for once?! You always have to be near me! It's creepy! And don't call me that." I say, walking towards her calmly.
"I'm creepy?!?" She replies, now in a fighting position.
"God, you hero people are so annoying. I guess I'll just have to kill you now." I say, transforming my arm into a sword.
"Dekiru wait. We might need her." Says Kurogiri before I can hurt her.
"You guys think you can capture me?!?" She shouts cockily.
"Ya, actually. You were stupid enough to come to us and now you have no way out so ya." I reply with a shrug.

She tries to touch us with all of her finger pads in order to make us float with her quirk but it's no use.
Toga has dashed behind the girl who thought she was my friend.
"Can I stab her? Pleaseeee?" She Asks with her puppy dog eyes, pinning Uraraka to the ground.
"Maybe later. For now, tie her up." I reply with a sigh.
"Awwwww okkk..." reply's the blond yandere-like girl.
"T-this isn't you deku..." Says the brown haired girl from beneath Toga.
"Apparently you never knew me then..." I reply, grabbing a gas mask off the wall.
"What are you planning to do with that?" The fallen hero in training asks, a little bit too overconfidently.
"Oh I'm not using this... you are." I say with a smile.
I hook the tube on the mask to a canister labeled 'sleeping gas'. I attempt to put it on Uraraka but she struggles.
"Oh come on now, don't put up a fight, you'll only lose!" I say with a chuckle.
"That's what you think!" Replies the brown haired female.
I am about to laugh when Toga starts to float up towards the ceiling.
"Dammit! Why are you so stubborn! Stupid heroes don't know when to give up!" I shout, dashing at her with my now transformed arm.
She gets up and takes a fighting stance.
"I will never give up!" She shouts, hoping it will help her in this situation.
"I guess I do get to hurt you after all! This will be fun!"
Toga jumps behind her, cutting he unsuspecting hero in training.
The smell of her newly released blood wafts towards me.
"I-I..." I try to continue but my head starts to hurt.
No... not again...

A/N: srry this chapter took so long to come out! I've been rlly busy 😅. Hopefully I'll be back to our regular scheduling very soon! Ily guys!! ❤️❤️❤️