Life or death

(hi dream and george please kill me :)

(Izuku is in junior high now(middle school))

(Authors Note: I know that most of the events in this chapter are not canon, so just bare with me.)

I come home from school that evening after talking a walk around the city. Apparently I had a bruise on my right eye from when Kacchan punched me in the face earlier. I got home and my mom seemed confused.
"Izu where did you get that nasty boo-boo?"
"Oh, it's nothing mom"
My mom sighs as I run up the stairs to my room and slam the door. The sign labeled "Izuku" on the front of my door fell off the nail that was holding it up. I didn't realize how hard I had slammed the door. I layed down on my bed and looked up at the blank ceiling. How long had I been like this? Ignoring my mother and not opening up to her? I felt so bad for mom and how I had treated her lately. I sat up in bed, and changed out of my school clothes. I picked out a black sweatshirt, jeans and, my favorite red shoes. I pulled the hood up and  walked to the front door.
"Where are you going my little hero?"
"I'm just going on a walk, I'll be back soon"
"Stay safe baby!"
As I left the front door, the words "my little hero" remained in my head. Truth is, I don't think I can ever become a hero, who wants to depend their lives on someone without a quirk? No one, that's who. The words burned into my head as I walked under a bridge. I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice the sludge that I was getting deeper and deeper in as I walked further and further. Soon enough I woke up from my day dream and was confused at first when I couldn't move my legs. After the realization set in, it was too late. I was covered in this thick substance that was covering more of my body by the minute. It was speaking but I couldn't make out what it was saying because it was starting to cover up my head and face. Five seconds later, everything went black. I was unconscious but could still hear a little of the outside world. I heard some noise from outside and then everything got brighter, I took a sudden gasp of breath, filling my lungs with air. I laid on the ground still quite confused at what has just happened. Then I heard the words "I am here!" And took another sudden gasp of air. No. Way. Th-This couldn't be. I looked up to see All Might!