U.A

I wake up and realize what one hell of a day today is going to be. I wake up and open my Bureau to find a school outfit. I sigh and put it on. I couldn't figure out how to put on the tie so I decided it wasn't that important so I left it.
Then I'm off to class. I planned for my grand entrance to be be super hilarious, well, for me anyways.

On my way there, I think of something.
I don't think the students even know I'm coming... oh this will be interesting.

I reach the doors, inhale, and walk inside. Immediately, the class jumps up from heir seats and starts screaming, some ever getting into fighting stances.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Shouts Bakugo, sending explosions out of his palms.

Now to test my acting skills

"Well, you see, after I woke up from the fight, I realized that what I was doing was wrong, so I came back here to apologize and hopefully I can still become a hero." I say, purposely looking sorrowful.

The class just stares at me in shock.

This is going exactly how I planned it...

I look at my class again. Half of them look like their about to cry from happiness and the others still want to fight.
The happy ones walk over to me, even though Kacchan screamed at them not to.
The "happy group" consisted of Uraraka, Iida, Kiminari, Mina, Sero, and Asui.
They all raised their hands as they walked over to me, expected high fives. They all looked happy and excited to have their friend back. But their happy expressions soon changed to pained.

I went to high five everyone, but instead, turned the tip of my finger to a small blade and sliced lightly through all of their palms. It wasn't deep enough to actually hurt them but they were instantly hissing in pain. I couldn't keep my laughter in. I cried laughing until I couldn't breathe.
"Kero, What was that for?" Asked Asui who was holding her bleeding hand.
"Y-you really thought I would just, miraculously want to be a hero? Ahaha! You guys are so gullible!" I say, wiping my tears of laughter.
"SO YOU ARE HERE TO HURT US!" Yells Bakugo, running towards me.
He shoots an explosion but misses and I grab his arms and put them behind his back.
"Now, if you'd let my explain. As much as I want to kill all of you right here, right now, I'll get in trouble. You see, your stupid rat principle thing said I have to go to this place for school if I don't want to go to jail." I say, releasing Bakugo.
"I DONT BELIEVE YOU! YOU DAMN VILLAIN!" He shouts.

Then Mr. Aizawa comes in. There are are burn marks on the wall from Bakugo's explosion and a bunch of kids with bloodied hands.
Aizawa sighs, obviously tired.
"Midoriya, did you do this?" He says with an exhausted loom in his eyes.
"I didn't do that" I say, pointing at the burn marks on the wall. "But everything else, yea that was me." I say with a smirk.
He sighs tiredly again.
"Kids with injuries, go see recovery girl. Kids not injured, sit down"
I try to sneak out with the crowd but I get caught.
"Not you Midoriya."
"Well Bakugo did send an explosion to my face" I say, still trying to leave the room
"I could care less." Answered Eraserhead, getting out of his yellow sleeping bag. 
"Sensei Aizawa can you please explain what's going on here?" Asks jirou, sitting down at her seat like the rest on the class.

(Time hippity hop to after Mr. Aizawa finished literally summarizing that last few chapters.)

By now, class was starting and everyone was back in the room. The kids who were tricked were eyeing Midoriya while he chuckled.

(Yet another time Skip bc all they do is learn school stuff and that's boring lol)

The afternoon bell rings, signifying it's time for lunch. I was hungry enough, since the last time I ate was last night. So I decided to go back to my dorm and eat lunch there. I grabbed another paper wrapped package and ate. A few minutes later I heard banging on my door. The bell hadn't wrung yet so lunch wasn't over... I wonder what's going on...

I hear more banging on my door and still ignore it. This time saying,
"Go away".
Then the door opens, revealing Uraraka.
She eyes the paper wrapping that had blood on it and then my face, which probably also had blood on it. She freezes.
"What do you want." I ask.
She mumbles 'I'm sorry for bothering you' with a glazed over look in her eyes.
I then finish my lunch, wipe the blood off my face and head back to class. I reach the doors just as the bell rings. I open the doors and it reveals Uraraka staring at her desk, with the same glazed over look in her eyes. The other girls in the class are trying to get her to talk but she says nothing. When I enter the room, all the girls that are trying to get Uraraka's attention, turn towards me.
"What did you do to her?" Asks Mina angrily.
"What do you mean? I didn't do anything!" I snap back at her.
"Well you obviously did something that made her like this! Mr. Aizawa didn't know where you where so he sent Uraraka to go look for you at your dorm!"
"I just went to my dorm to to eat lu- ohhhhh..." I say, realizing what happened.
"What? What did you do?!"
"Shut up pinky and let me talk"
She seemed offended at her nickname but I didn't care.
"Well, she walked in on me eating lunch."
"And why would that make her like this?!"
"Remember what I said on the first day of school? I can't eat regular food dumbass."
"Ohhh... oh..." said the pink haired girl, just realizing. "Go apologize to her then!"
This was ridiculous.
"What? No! I'm not going to apologize! It's her fault she walked in on me when I told her to go away."
"Just. Do it."
I growled a 'fine' and walked over to where the frozen girl was sitting.
"Uhm Uraraka? Um I guess, sorry, for you having to, uh see me like... Nah this is stupid." I get up and walk back to my seat.
"What are you doing?!? You need to apologize" Says the pink haired girl.
I choose to ignore her and start whistling.
"Hey! Your making me really angry!"
"Really? You're the angry one here?!?" I snap.
"You're just a villain who only cares for yourself!"
I don't know why this made me angry, but it did. I transformed my arm to a blade and stood up, obviously Intimidating her.
"Would you like to repeat those words again?"
"I-uh-h u-h" she mumbles, stumbling back.
"Guys stop!" I hear a voice behind me.
I turn and see Uraraka standing on her desk.
"Deku's right! It's my fault for walking in on him! Now can you please stop fighting?!"
I let out a low growl that makes everyone sit up straight. I chuckle and then sit back at my seat.