Aoyama

After that whole incident, the remaining students introduced themselves. I enjoyed them being afraid of me, it made me feel good.
Then we went out to the field to test our quirks.
We were all told told to throw a baseball as far as we could. He said that the person with the lowest score would be expelled.
That will not be me.
Then it's my turn, I get handed a baseball.
"What am I supposed to do with this?!? Bite it?" I say to Eraserhead
"If you wish" he says, smirking like an idiot.
I growled at his sarcasm.
I transformed my arm into a sword and used it almost like a baseball bat.
"489 meters" Eraserhead says as he shows us his device's screen.

(Time Skip: after school)
Finally. I can get out of here for a while.
"Hey Midoriya!" I hear behind me.
I growl at the noise
"What?" I say in an annoyed tone.
I turn around and see it's most of class 1-A.
Why now?!? I was so close to freedom!
"What was your deal earlier today?!? You tryin to scare all of us?!?" Kiminari says as the class laughs with him.
"Yes" I say, instantly cutting off their laughter.
After they all stop. I start to chuckle. But I can't hold myself together, I start laughing uncontrollably.
"HAHAHAHAHAA YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS?!? HAHAHAHAA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" I yell, still laughing.
"Heh, ya, funny... joke." A girl named Mina Ashido says in a nervous voice.
I walk away from the nervous group, still laughing at their faces.
Maybe you should be scared of me.

When I reach home, I'm greeted with my mother, a solemn look on her face.
"Izu? We need to talk" she says, her eyes watering.
"What is it mom?" I say, very confused at her statement.
"Sit" she says, pulling a chair from the table and motioning for me to sit.
"Ok.. what's this about?" I say as my mom sits in the chair across from me.
"This morning..." she says in a nervous voice. "You wouldn't tell me what you eat..."
I feel the blood drain from my face.
"What do you eat?" She says.
I quickly change my facial expression to concerned a serious.
"I'm afraid, if you want to live, I can't tell you."
She makes a shocked expression, but nods in understanding. With that I walk upstairs to my room.
It's true, if I told her, the league would come and kill her. She would know about me being a villain from a single word.
I'm sorry mom.

(Time Skip: Deku is on his way to school the next day)

My stomach rumbles.
God, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning... I'm starving.
I start to walk towards the ginormous doors that open to the school campus.
Before I know it, my stomach is cramping and I can't even walk properly.
I hear something behind me.
"Bonjour, Midoriya. You alright?" I hear a voice with a clearly fake French accent behind me.
I turn around to see a guy who stated his name was Aoyama.
As I turn to face him, his face turns a pale white as he begins to back away. I start to feel a burning sensation on my eyes.
"Oui, Midoriya... your e-eyes are r-red.." he stutters.
Before thinking, I launch myself at him.
"MIDORIYA!" He shouts
He shoots some belly button lasers with his quirk, but it's no use. I bite his shoulder and he dies instantly, from shock most likely. I bring him away from where people can see. Luckily, no one was there to witness my breakfast.
He said my eyes turned red... that must be what happens when I'm hungry.

Afterwards, I hide his body in a bush. I walk back to the campus and walk into the classroom. As soon as I walk in, everybody stares at me, eyes wide, faces pale.
"What? Is there a bug in my hair or something?" I say, annoyed.
"You've uh-uhh got a little s-something on your c-cheek." a guy named Kirishima says.
I wipe my face and look at my hand.
Blood.
CRAP! I THOUGHT I WIPED OFF MY FACE!"
I let out a low growl, which makes everyone jump, and wipe the freshly killed Aoyama's blood on my pants. Then I walk to my seat.
"Good morning everyone..." says the pro hero Eraserhead, in his usual yellow sleeping bag.
"Good morning Sensei" everyone except me says.
"Today you will be meeting your active studies teacher, who you know as, all might." He says while unzipping his sleeping bag.
"Hmm looks like Aoyama is absent today"
Luckily no one really noticed this comment.
Everyone is too busy whispering in awe how the number one hero would be teaching them. Not me though.
"I AM HERE HAHAHA!" I hear from outside the classroom. Then, all might opens the door and jumps through. Everyone cheers for all might. Except me.
I just want to jump at his throat and kill him now. For what he's done to me.
I didn't realize that I was growling extremely loud until Momo Yaoyorozu patted me on the shoulder and asked if I'm ok.
"I'm... fine." I say, still growling, clenching my desk, my eyes still on the number one hero.
"Hello young- What is your name?" All mights asks, walking over to me.
"Izuku Midoriya" I say, still growling.
"Hmm that name seems to ring a bell... have we met before?" The giant of a man standing before me asks.
"No I don-" I'm interrupted by a class 1-B student barging into the room. He has silver hair, what looks like a mask around his eyes, and he seems to be out of breath.
"Guys... come... quick." The man before us says, a breath between each breath.
"What is it young Tetsu Tetsu?" All might says, looking away from me and now at the class 1-B student.
"Someone... found... a dead... 1-A student...in the... courtyard." He says, waving his hand for is to follow him. With that, he runs away, leaving everyone staring at me.

Everyone was wide eyed, pale faced, staring at me.
"Aoyama.....?" Everyone says in unison, not breaking their eye contact with me.
"You all think I did this?!?" I said, trying not to smile or laugh.
"Y-you did show up to s-school with b-blood on your f-face. Ribbit." Asui says, in a nervous frog voice. Everyone shakily nods in agreement.
"You guys think I would kill a fellow classmate?!?" I lie.
Before the class can answer, everyone is ushered outside to the scene. Everyone stares in terror at the corpse that was one their classmate. Not before long, I pick up the whiff of the corpse's blood.
It smells so good.
My eyes start burning again. I think nothing of it until I start to get a headache. I hold my head in pain.
"Are you alright Bro?" Kirishima says, tapping me on the shoulder.
I lift my head up in excruciating pain.
"Woah...your eyes are red bro" Kirishima says, unfazed.
"Just a mere- aghh-downside to my-aghh- quirk." I say, groaning between every few words.
"I'm afraid I-I can't control myself when I'm h-hungry." I say, still holding my head in agony.
Kirishima backs away from me with a nervous expression painted on his face. I start to walk towards the bloody scene.
Just one bite won't hurt...
I am about 5 feet away from the body ( much closer than anyone else) when I snap out of my trance and the migraine comes rushing back.
"AGGGGHH" I say, crumbling to the ground.  I use the last of my energy to stumble to Mr. Aizawa and All Might.
"Can I please-aghh-be excused" I mumble.
"What seems to be the problem young Midoriya?" All might answers.
I don't want to talk to you but your my last chance.
"It smells so g-ood I can't con-control my-s-sel-f" I say, as the world fades to black.
I can't see anything but I can still hear people's muffled voices.
"Did he say it smelled good?" One kid says.
"He also said he can't control himself!" Says another kid.
"He must have a villain's quirk!" Says a third kid.
"His quirk..." another adds.
The last kid must be from 1-A. No one else knows of my quirk. I hear All Might talking to eraserhead.
"Please explain to me what just happened shouta." All might says.
After that, I fell unconscious.